1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1011) Eternal Court VIII

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Bloodhunts come and go, but the Danse goes on; especially when the musicians change instruments or even get a new conductor. In the midst of the search for the rogue ex-Deputy, rumors and whispers circulate: the Ventrue Priscus, Victoria Stamford, has been named Seneschal; the newcomer, Martha Villiers, has replaced her as Harpy temporarily -- or perhaps permanently?

The Eternal Court is open to all, regardless of thread involvement and exists outside of standard continuity.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika stepped smoothly into Court, almost floating as she made her way down the stairs in a soft, silk white dress that flowed into waves at the base. She didn't seem to be making many public appearances these days, but then she wasn't really a part of it all anymore. Of course, it didn't mean she couldn't make herself known to the world, and perhaps eventually she would step back into it; there was only so much privacy and alone time that even a Mekhet could take before the need to see others made itself take control again. She appeared to be one of the first tonight, though, and that seemed odd. Erika had always been fashionably, yet appropriately late to such events.

It gave her time to look around, though, and familiarize herself with the surroundings. She hadn't stepped foot into the new area for long since it had been implemented; it always felt right to know where everything was and the place for everything.

[banner]erika[/banner]

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner steps into the darkened hallway and down the stairs into the Court. Conner is trailed by 3 women, all of them very much looking to him for instructions. The women were not dramatically beautiful like many of the kindred but all looked to be in good shape and were well kept. Each of them wore a small gray domino style mask with a CG in between the eyes. Conner had made each of them the mask and they were sculpted to the womens' faces very well. The Masks were there as simple adornment and actually did little to hide the identity of the wearers.

Conner had remembered at an earlier court there was a Herd had had on necklaces that had the letters AC on them. He assumed it stood for Asa Clarke, He felt it only right that his girls had some sort of tell tale on them. So the Gray Masks were it.

As Conner approached the Coat check he removed his coat and handed it to the Checker. The metal detectors would find no weapons on his person once the coat was removed. The women each gave there coats to the check person. They were all dressed stylishly but with taste, Each in a black dress that was of the current fashion.

"Remember,"
    is all Conner said to them, reminding them of there instructions for the evening. Speak only when spoken too, Never make eye contact. If one wishes to partake in them they will give themselves freely. What does the Herd get out of this. Feeding there addiction of course. Blood Dolls, each of them were. Addicted to the Kiss and the Precious Vitae there Master would share after a night of work.

As Conner enters he again, with only a look, reminds them of where they are allowed to be and the consequences if they disobey him or embarrass him. If they do well, Conner will bring them back. If they do not... well... lets not discuss that now shall we.

Conner looks up to see his Regent was gracing the court with her presence this evening. Conner waves a hand to the women to find themselves a booth in the commons area and wait to be summoned. "Regent Brady," Conner says with a Bow to his Regent, he stays in the bow until he is recognized by the Regent.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was quietly sitting nearby, as she has been the last two evenings, alternating her time between reading, the now heavily annotated and bookmarked, chapters of a second-hand copy of 'In The Time of the Americans' by David Fromkin and watching The Stairs with great interest.

Looking up as she hears shoes on The Stairs...carefully and happily studying those who have just entered...Martha found herself watching the elegant ease of Erika's entry with wide eyes...Martha swiftly studies Erika's legs and shoes and grips hard at her own stiff, lame leg as she struggles to stand...tucking the book into her satchel then gripping even harder as she fights the taunting rumblings of her Inner Beast.

Martha is dressed very modestly in a calf length black gymslip, black school blazer, school style satchel and straw boater hat - the ones she wore recently at Halloween. A neatly knotted gents standard issue red necktie; a crisp white blouse, white socks (probably kneesocks, but it's hard to tell) peek from the long hem of the gymslip and sensible black shoes round out the look. For those who can tell, the small thing has an aroma of lavender and minty toothpaste about her.

Blinking as she adjusts her hat and happily studies the arrivals...bobs a careful and respectful curtsy to Erika and Connor...watching them eagerly to better assess their mood...tries a sincere and friendly smile if they look her way; but is otherwise happy to wait her time to perhaps go and talk later. For the moment she resists interfering in their talk.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika inclines her head slightly to Conner as he bows to her, then speaks quietly. "That truly isn't necessary. At least, not just yet." She offers a slight smile to Martha, then returns her gaze to Conner.

"Everything is going well in my domain, I trust, Hound Greyson?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"The Domain is well kept Regent Brady. My patrols have yielded some results. But I have not found any Brood activity since my initial encounter." Conner says to the Regent.

Conner looks to the cripple and gives her a nod, "Good evening." Conner said.

Conner snapped a finger and motioned for one of his herd to join them. The doll walks over to the group of Kindred. Her eyes are down to the floor as she was instructed.

"Regent Brady, this is one of my finest." Conner said gesturing to the peach skinned single surrogate mother of one annoying lowlife nearly useless husband. "For your pleasure Regent."

Amos enters the court not long after. Who would be here tonight ? He hoped to be a bit more lucky than before. His attempt at socialization did not bear its fruit ... yet. But hey that's networking for you and sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't

He notices the pretty gibson girl, Connor and, if his memory from the haunt court is correct, the regent Erika Brady. Maybe tonight he'll be lucky with such importants kindred around here.

He keeps a respectable distance but bows his head before all present showing that he'll speak to them if and when they feel like it ....

S
    Steven

Jillian Malloy

Jillian comes tromping down the Steps into the Court. She stops at the coat check and drops off her Leather Jacket. As she enters the court she notices the Gathering of the Kindred and Looks serious. She is does not look excited to be here but is determined. She was tired of the Gangrel being a joke. Jillian was tired of her Priscus Pretending to be a Ventrue and not willing to pop claws and get down and dirty.

Jillian walked past Amos and winked as she Jumped up on the stage and said, "Yo I have a quick announcement to make. You all probably don't know me, my name is Jillan Malloy of Clan Gangrel. The reason I'm bothering all of you is to let everyone know that I am challanging Charlie Barrett, and any other Gangrel who wish to step up, for the position of Priscus. I have found Charlie sucking as the head of our Clan and its time that a real Gangrel stepped into the roll."

Jillian jumps down off the stage and walks over to a couch and flops down waiting to see what happens. Waiting to see if word gets out to Chuckie.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika waves a hand in an almost silent dismissal of the offering from Conner, watching the others walking into the room. She looks back to Conner and the girl, "I do apologize my dear, but I don't generally partake of such things." Her eyes then settle on Jillian, who has stepped quickly onto the stage.

After the little speech, Erika offers a mild chuckle and little else. "Interesting girl, that one. Perhaps you could introduce me, Greyson?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

In swift succession Martha found herself: nodding happily and offering a cheerful "Good evening!" in a genuinely friendly reply to Erika and Conner; nodding respectfully and happily to Amos and then watching transfixed as Jillian made her bold announcement! As entrances go, Jillian's was impressive...her objective moreso.

Ahh...she thinks...something for a Harpy to chatter about!

Nodding to acknowledge she heard and understood Jillian.

With wide, admiring, eyes Martha watches Jillian take her sofa seat - sneaking a brief glance to check out Jillian's footwear and other attire.

Seeing Erika and Connor are busy and perhaps about to chat to Jillian - Martha walks carefully and - trying very hard and unsuccessfully to hide her limp - timidly over to greet Amos; "Good evening, sir! How do you do?" she enquires of Amos, all cheery...rubs hard at her stiff leg as she tries to measure Amos's mood.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread