Ended
Watch
131 - 137
DISPLAYED
(1011) Eternal Court VIII

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

PRE

Ajax

Ajax listened to the Hierophant describe her plans for the future of the Covenant and was pleased to know that there were actual goals being set to rebuild the Circle. Hopefully he would be part of the rebuilding process. "Well I should give you my contact information in case there is something I can do to assist you and you need to get in touch." He pulls out his phone to add Jillian's number and offer his own to the Hierophant.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Asa Clarke

"We'll see," Asa replied with a grin, as if sharing an inside joke. It was the sort of smile that made others feel as if they were welcome co-conspirators, even as his thoughts drifted to the contrary.

Carthian or liberal or whatever, Ciara was still family. For a brief moment, he wished he had insisted on privacy, to remind Victoria. As it was, suggesting a family meeting in front of Wilhelm just wouldn't do.

"Of course, I will miss having an exceptional Harpy... if you don't care for your new duties," he teased.

"The Prince is too kind,"
    she began with a genuine smile. "I'm certain that I will find the position more than agreeable and I ensure that I do not disappoint you."

"However, given Miss Maskelyne's, unique approach to Keeper it should prove interesting to see how things develop. Regardless of the outcome or her past it is nice to see family with actual goals and accomplishments for a change."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Indeed," Asa agreed, lifting an eyebrow slightly.

And we'll see how she wields it.

For a brief moment, Asa thought of city, and it's progression of Seneschals since Straiphen: Kisten Maze, Twist, Shadow, Erika, Rahyna, Heathcliff Staley, and now Victoria. Several of the predecessor's were impressive shoes to fill, but he was confident of his choice.

He looked over at Wilhelm for a brief moment, careful to not let any amusement show. It had not been particularly easy or fun being called the Sheriff's pretty boy toy; at least Wilhelm had a reputation for martial prowess.

"Well, I'll let you return to your evening, Seneschal Stamford,"
    he said, smiling. "Good evening to you as well, Priscus Von Schusten."

Eternal Court
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ishani Naetesh

The Mekhet raised a hand to her mouth, as if to indicate embarrassment, but her eyes remain amused.

"Oh? I didn't realize getting you to part with clothing was all that difficult," she said, although lowering her voice to ensure it wasn't overheard.

She nodded, then, taking on a considering look. "An art gallery would be interesting... we used to have one, more of a Museum, but it's owner, Rahyna, left. We also had an artist, Eva Corrino, who put on a show, but she left as well. Since then..."
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner and his herd, assuming he is not stopped, takes his leave of the Eternal Court.

S
    Sandman

She couldn't help but smile a bit. "Silly Woman. Part of it is a matter of who's helping me part with them."

Then she listens and nods. "I don't think I ever met any of those individuals but if I'm going to be running a Gallery at least part of the art is definitely going to be for sale. The rest are jsut going to be fleeting exhibits to show off talent and get certain kinds of artists more revenue as it suits me."

Shifting her position a little bit again she tilts her head ever so softly. "what about you? what have you been up to?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ishani gives a slight shrug and stands. "Walk with me?"

As she and Cassandra move out of the common area, Court winds down to a low hum and murmur of voices that carried on until chimes signaled the coming of morning.

End Scene

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
Closed Thread