Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Bloodhunt: Avalon

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Fresh from having recently left the company of Max & Co, tiny Martha was looking pretty sullen - pouting as she struggled with the steps into the Avalon Elysium.

These stairs, to judge by her glum expression, were quickly becoming her least favourite place in the whole city.

Catching her hand hold as she edges off the steps and backs slightly to the wall near the stairs. Standing quiet and mostly still, wide eyed Martha carefully looks around the immediate area - rubbing harder at the thigh of her stiff leg while trying to see who, or what, might remain within.

Alert for danger, strangers, stragglers and anyone in command she can report the latest activity to.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Martha Villiers

PRE

Not seeing anyone she can report to or anyone new to the city (and while no one is watching) Martha takes gentle and very careful advantage of the Feeding facilities.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

PRE

Ajax had been told that Avalon was the place to hit for acknowledgment and to learn the rules of the city so it was his first stop after dropping his stuff off at his new place and grabbing a quick shower and change of clothes. He had dressed up for the event, beige slacks and a blue collared shirt with the New York Rangers logo on it. Even left the steel toed black boots at home, replaced tonight by a pair of black Rockport shoes. He still had his leather jacket, but he checked it at the door of the club, it might be a waste of two bucks but it was Elysium on his first night in town and he needed to avoid looking like an extra from The Warriors. Still if his old human self saw someone dressed like him back on the streets of New York he'd have jumped the asshole and used the cash in the loser's wallet to get hammered at CBGBs while some terrible punk band played. New York was once awesome, but that damn Giuliani had to come along and ruin everything.

He had to put down his Aspect of the Predator before he entered and while he didn't like the chance his beast could act like such a bitch, sometimes you've got to just conform a bit. A small bit. Ajax made his way to the "special" part of the club and got ready to meet the locals.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha, looking somewhat flushed, if sheepish, leaves the Feeding area, wide eyed...she's holding hard at her lame thigh with one hand as her stiff leg impedes her...not realising she was about to encounter A Man she was in the middle of carefully adjusting her hair and hat with her free hand as she limps over to the Prince's office. Half way to Asa's office, she spots Ajax as he descends the Dreaded Stairs!

Wide eyed, the small thing stops in her tracks...lifts her chin delicately in the Universal Mammillian Symbol of Submission and combines that subtle action with a more obvious curtsy. Her stiff leg not adding any immediate elegance to her sincere and polite gesture.

Martha is dressed in a mismatched collection of buttoned up cheap beige raincoat, an ankle length cream skirt...a cheap looking cream blouse is hinted at at the open collar of her coat, a pair of cheap black...(probably kneehigh, but hard to tell because of the length of her skirts hem) boots peek from the hem.

Martha, not recognising Ajax, initially studies him with great - if timid - care as he enters...trying to assess the nature of the threat he might pose...appearances are constantly deceptive, she reminds herself, and gives up the futile action...trying instead a mostly sincere, if nervous, smile to Ajax and urgently rubs at her stiff thigh, the young lady limps carefully over to greet Ajax.

Her very English accent filled with anxiety, wide eyed; "Good evening, sir. My name is Miss Martha Villiers." adds another, respectful, curtsy, "I wonder, sir; how may I help you?" Martha tries to look and sound Friendly Yet Important...but rubs harder at her leg thinking urgently; goodness, this strong looking chap...he's obscuring the route out...he might be an agent of the Enemy - come to take retaliatory and punitive action!

PRE

Ajax saw little Martha and his mind began a threat assessment of the girl: Pretty, bad leg, submissive mannerisms, could be dangerous, just because leg is lame doesn't mean mind and hands are, posture meant to disarm, weaker beast, mine wants to break her and show it's dominance, shut up asshole, not the time or place. Conclusion: Everything about Girl screams "let your guard down" so keep a watch on her, could be dangerous.

"Oh hi, name's Ajax, I am new in the city and came by to check in with the proper authorities. Do you know who is handling acknowledgments tonight Miss?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Oh! I see. Well..." she begins brightly and wide eyed, trying to place Ajax's accent as she rubs even harder now at her stiff leg, "I see, Mr Ajax! A delight to meet you, sir. I do hope you are well...welcome to the city of Sacramento! I...I will ascertain whether someone with sufficent seniority is available, sir...if you'd care to please take a seat..." Martha gestures to one of the nearby sofas with a gentle wave of a hand, "I intend to be away only a few moments. The rules of the Elysium are available too..." she leans close, but not too close, fiddles with her hat a moment as she confides quietly...watching Ajax carefully and timidly throughout her nervous, if eager, chatter; "Mr Ajax, I would recommend you take time to study the rules of the city and Elysia and...it goes without saying that full compliance with them is urged...well, it's mandatory, naturally...but...all the same, sir, please take the opportunity to read them!" gesturing to where she knows they are posted...then dips a respectful curtsy to Ajax, "I shall return shortly, Mr Ajax...please do excuse me!"

With that seemingly sincere effort at friendly, nervous, cheeriness, gripping her stiff thigh for support, tiny Martha limps heavily away to see if Asa or any of the other Senior Persons are about. All wide eyed...she sneaks wide eyed glances back to watch Ajax; as if wary of keeping her back to Ajax for too long.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa is about, standing at the Seneschal's door with a slight frown on his features.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Ajax studies the notices that the small female kindred had pointed out to him, studying and memorizing the various rules and information on the wall. So the city was split up into areas run by regents, no disciplines allowed in Court or Elysiums other than Mask, no messing with the Pigs, Fire Department or EMTs and all of the other rules of the Domain. Most of them were pretty standard as far as the Gangrel knew but the ones he was not familiar with made sense with regards to having a well run city. In fact it's only the last posting that catches his eye, the one about the Blood Hunt currently going on that gets any reaction out of him at all. A reaction that if was breathing would have been a sigh. Just had to arrive when were everyone would be paranoid and trigger happy.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a well dressed tall ... gentlemen for lack of a better term ... who gave off the presence of somebody with power. Two decades of pulling guard duty for an Invictus vamp had taught Ajax something about how those with power carried themselves and this guy had that vibe. Might be the Seneschal, the head of the Invictus or maybe the Ventrue Priscus Ajax thought If I ask politely he might point me in the right direction.

Ajax calmly walked over to the gentleman and spoke with his most polite voice "Pardon me sir, I do not wish to disturb you but I am new in the city and was hoping that you could inform me where I am suppose to present myself for Acknowledgment."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha spots Asa too...not expecting to see him where she did, she pauses and swiftly bobs a respectful and sincere curtsy to the Prince before hurrying closer to makes introductions...but as she limps closer, Ajax beats her to it...Ajax has disrupted her plan, so she decides to keep quiet and let Ajax do his own talking for the moment (unless she's invited to talk by Asa.) Instead Martha grips very tightly to her stiff thigh and carefully looks to the entrance door - just in case Ajax is a distraction for an attack...quietly edging closer to Asa and Ajax.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa felt the weaker predators, like a lion might regard lesser predators picking their way through the savannah. As one became vaguely familiar, the other was new, and he turned as Ajax approached. There was a brief moment of surprise at seeing how large the newcomer was; but size, like sex, lost much meaning as the decades passed and the Blood thickened.

He smiled slightly, more at a memory of whipping apples than any pleasure at meeting the new Kindred.

"I can most likely assist you with Acknowledgment, perhaps for a Minor Boon,"
    Asa replied, still smiling.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread