1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Bloodhunt: Draper Hall

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

At Draper Hall, Conner is on the fire escape contemplating breaking into Alexander Holland's room. The other three are coming from the Union, intent upon the same room.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Charlie stops just outside of the Hall, looking at the building and then the sides of it in search of ways to access it while he waits for Jillian and Joseph. It'd be so much easier if Joseph can get in there and keep the student on watch docile so we can find this guy and see what he's up to.

He checks his watch and decides to give them five minutes before heading in there himself.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner looks around to see if there is anyone in line of sight of him. If there is not he takes out one of his knives and attempts to pry open the window, as he does this he can feel his cloak come down. Conner wants to see if the lock will allow any kind of give at all or if it fixes the window completely closed.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph walks up to Charlie with his hands in his pockets. "Ah campus life. I don't remember it at all, I'm fairly certain I went somewhere though." He smiles at the last part. "So find a way in, find the kid's room and don't get arrested." He mutters quickly standing next to Charlie.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Conner's knife goes in a quarter inch before a flange stops it; prying results in a bent knife tip.

As Charlie circles the building, he sees a figure on a fire escape, several floors up.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

As Conner removes the blade and lookes at the blunt tip he curses to himself.

Conner feels that taint of a weaker predator out there and the monster that lived within him wants nothing more then to tear out of its cage and rip the little beast appart but Conner, as always, tightens the monsters mask and does not allow it to roam free.

Conner looks down and with his auspex attuned sense of sight and recognizes the Gangrel Priscus from court. Conner climbs down the fire escape and walks toward the Priscus with his hands raised to show he is not a threat. Which obviously wasn't true, he is Kindred and a Mekhet after all.

"Hello Mr. Barrett."

"Well the only people inside blocking the place I imagine would be some resident advisor. You think you can persuade them into letting us in if they should give us some shit?" he asks Joseph before he stares at the curious figure attempting to break in through the window as he answers Joseph. "Hold that thought." he says as he watches the figure approach them, revealing himself to be Connor. Oh goody a Mekhet. This might be easier than we thought.

"Mr. Greyson. Either you're trying to pull a John Belushi and check out some naked college girls, or you've been following a similar trail that we've been following."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Looking for Mac." Conner stated as a matter of fact. "There is one Resident Assistant on the third floor. Perhaps a Dominant mind could help convince the dorm keeper to let us in the room."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

A subtle predatory grin creeps across Joseph's face. "That can be arranged. Can we get to that floor someway or do we need to go in the front?" Joseph's hands remain in his pockets as he checks out the front of the building, wondering how this will play out.

Charlie shrugs "I suppose we could look for a back entrance but usually they get a little suspicious up front if they catch non students in dorms. At least they did when I was in college. It may be smoother just to go through the front" he says before asking "Mr. Greyson do you by chance have the ability to remain hidden? I only ask because if so it will make us seem less strange coming in in numbers of three."

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread