Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt: I'm So Glad I Don't Have to Breath Anymore...

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge followed along with the others, her and Cerberus in the middle of the column somewhere by her estimates. When the question was asked about the sewers she perked up and finally spoke softly.

"I have spent an extensive amount of time in the sewers and underground locations, almost my entire requiem. I have spent some time in the sewers under this city as well. Due to the danger down here I have not spent as much time as I would have liked down here. Anyway, we really do not want to split up. So expect traps and an ambush the sewers are not safe. If we need to i could always get us maps of the tunnel systems down here through my contacts."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max shakes his head* Normally I would be all for getting maps, but we don't have the time tonight. Better to get in, get what we can, and get out. If we do have to fight, or run into traps, I'd rather have as much time as possible before the sun rises. I don't relish the idea of having to sleep down here...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

As the group discusses their options, they notice how the sewers act as an echo chamber. They also notice that, to their right and further down, there is a junction. Soot is seen on several patches of wall, and part of the walkway near the junction is crumbled and missing.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'I agree with the deputy here.' A bunch of shadows in the sunlight, is not a good idea.

Chris walks to the crumbled part of the junction. He watches his step, because he couldn't know how strong the other parts of the junction were, if these were crumbled or missing.

He kneels down and tries to find out what caused it to crumble.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Chris: roll int+surv
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Fail
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Amos whispers to the other members of the group.

" Maybe it would be good if we toned down the volume a notch or two. I don't want to alert our quary in case he is currently wandering in these sewers. Other than that, I agree with the deputy, it's not exactly the best of place to sleep through the day. "

He then approaches Chris wooding, noticing that he was examining something.

"Found anything Chris ? "

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Chris notices more scorch marks on the wall, and even rows of pock marks -- bullet holes.

As he approaches the damaged walkway and kneels, a large portion breaks away, pitching him into the sewer water. That's when two things become quite clear; first, it's deeper than it looks; and second, there's a current.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

With the probably loud sound of the breaking walkway, some may hear Chris say with an soft but very irritated voice. 'Aw fuck...'

This wasn't wholly unexpected... too bad that this, again, won't do any good to my already rotter reputation in this city. Although this could have happened to everybody here.

'Yes... I have found someting.' Chris tries to crawl out of the sewer water. ...

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max rubs his temples for a few seconds, then moves forward to help Chris out of the water. At least the bridge wasn't booby trapped with explosives.* It would seem we're not the only ones interested in what's been going on down here...

Page 4 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread