Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt: I'm So Glad I Don't Have to Breath Anymore...

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max pulls the car into a deserted parking lot about 2 blocks away from the back way into the sewer hide out. He parks under a busted street light, shutting the engine down and getting out. He waits for the other 2 Kindred to exit, looking around for the other man that was supposed to be joining them.*

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris' car was already there. And so was Chris. He had left his car, and stood against the wall of a building, almost invisible in the shadows. He heard the car coming, en looked if the right people were inside. His heightened senses made this all a bit easier.

As soon as he recognized Max he emerged from the shadows. He had an old coat on, as Thomas had advised him to do.

He bowed his head to Max. 'Mister Heinz, I believe?'

When the other Kindred come out of the car he says. 'Good evening, gentlemen. I'm Chris Wooding.'

The old clothes
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

PRE

Thomas was glad the group had to stop and drop of Martha since it gave him the chance to change into a pair of black jeans and steel toed safety shoes he kept in his car. He still kept the leather jacket on, it was nice to have the protection and hey it looked good with the match set of black sunglasses he wore. While still in the car he slides his colt 45 inside the leather jacket next to the combat knife. "You two good for weapons? I've got some extra stuff if need something."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The 'sewer entrance' Max remembers is actually the old Dracul chapter house. Once, the beautiful Nosferatu Shadow haunted it's library, and the Axe-Sworn Veritas stood vigil over it's master, Ezekiel Rashnu. Within the lower depths of the secret library, the access to the sewers is found; and this is where the Brood ghoul incursion began.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Amos nods to thomas, showing his shotgun and the pistol he had on him.

'' It's alright Senor Thomas, I am covered and ready to kick some butt. Strange place for a sewer access by the way. ''

He waits for the deputy to give direction for the rest of the trip, whether they all stay together or if they split into groups ...

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris follows the group as they go into the building. As he sees they're going into the sewers he starts thinking of some things.

'So... you guys think Ebeneezer is hiding in the sewers.' He automaticaly checks if his katana is on the right place, letting his hand go over it in a small movement.

Making a conclusion, to no one in particular he says: 'And it's dangerous because of the Brood that's here as well. I've fought two of their ghouls once. Nasty creatures. Grappled me first, then tried to suck me dry.'

Near the acces of the sewers Chris stands still to check if he hears any strange sounds. If there seems to be nothing now, he enters the sewers, and glances into it.

I just went through this, expecting that Max will lead us through the building. If I'm acting to hasty here, tell me and we're still standing in front of the building instead of the beginning of the sewers.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

PRE

OOC

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Sorry

While listening Chris feels his phone shake... someone's calling.
    The Hierophant!! 'Yes? Chris here. ... I'm standing in front of an entrance to the sewers, ready to start searching for Ebeneezer. I don't know if you're already participating in the bloodhunt? But some extra arms are always good I think. ... Oh yes, I'll do that in the future. ... We are at the old chapter house, [ insert adress ]. See you there.'

He takes a step back and watches to the group. 'That was Dirge who called me, she wanted to join us. I hope that's not a problem?' If it is, we're too late anyway....

'So I'll wait outside for her.'

Whether everybody is inside or outside now, Chris goes to the door of the chapter house and waits for Dirge to show up.

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A blind woman with a cloth blindfold on and a Doberman came walking down the sidewalk approaching the chapter house. Her tattered and old clothing said that she was homeless. As she got closer they could see her dark hair under her NY Yankees ball cap and could hear her cane tapping on the sidewalk.

She listened carefully trying to hear if there was anyone present outside or if she would need to approach the door. She heard the dog growl signaling the presence of other kindred. Then she felt the pull of their beasts and her own rising up threatening to take control and lunge at them. Fighting back against her impulses she calmly approached the source of the beast's reaction.

"Good evening gents," she said politely.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max moves to the back of the car, popping the trunk and removing what appear to be 2 small tire irons. These he slips into the small of his back, tucked into his pants before draping his jacket back over them.* No, I should be set. *He nods his head to the new arrival, recognizing him from the other night at the bar.* Hello again Mr Wooding...

*Without another word, he turns and begins heading towards the abandoned Chapter House.* It is, Mr Rodriguez. The Brood broke into the basement and caused all sorts of trouble, that's why it was abandoned. Just remember to wipe your feet before going in; you never know when Shadow will return to the city, and she hates when guests make a mess...

*He leads the group into the former Chapter House, mindful for any "surprises" that might have crawled up from the sewer while they were gone.*

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread