Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Bloodhunt: Sac Union

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Charlie found the nearest parking space closest to the Union and got out to head towards the Union first and if it was going to be dead, then the Library. Let's just hope they have a guest computer somehwere.

"I figure if we're going to find anybody this late at night they're either going to be studying at the Union or cramming at the Library."

Charlie also looks for any newsstands for the college newspaper or a bulletin board. Maybe some ambitious journalism major was ballsy enough to make a connection to the identity of missing college students here with the little BBQ we had.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Union is a bustle of activity; studying, schoolwork, socializing. Food and a movie theater, also. If there's one place on campus where nefarious deeds will not go unnoticed -- this is it.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph steps out of the car and follows Charlie, paying attention to whats going on around them. "Say, these colleges kids that were at the park. I know Jillian was there at least, I'm assuming they saw your face?" Joseph momentarily thinks about making his clothes look a tad disheveled and decides against it. They were going to stick out anyway because of their lack of knowledge of the campus, why look suspicious while doing so.

ooc question

S
    Steven

"What makes you think that?" Jill asks. "How do you know I wasn't all stealthy and stuck to the shadows? What makes you think I would stand out." Jill continues to ask the obviously sarcastic questions, "So what we split up? Ain't you two ever seen scooby doo? Not a smart plan Freddie."

Charlie smiles at Joseph and says "Yeah the college kids were there....but they didn't exactly come back either. So we should be okay." he nods to Jillian and says "Besides, Daphne here probably will fit in better than any of us, even better if we find a group of juggalos smoking under a tree. I'm the one that resembles an alumnus trying to hit on college girls again. I think if the three of us continue walking up to college kids asking question, that'll come on strong and I'm not too wild about calling attention to security. Figure there's three floors so why don't we each take one and then reconvene back in the parking lot later."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Kelreth
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

"Fucking Juggallos, I'd beat there ass just for having bad taste in music. That's not saying nothing about there makeup." Jillian says to the boys with a smile on her face.

"Fine, I will take the third and see what we see. I will text you guys if I see any devil worshiping or if anyone is reading anything by Crowley." Jillian said as a joke. All Jillian knew about Alistair Crowley was that song by Ozzy Osbourne.

Charlie shrugs "All right fine with me, I'll take the first floor. Looks like that leaves you with the second" he says to Joseph. "I'll text you both as well in case I hear anything, let's go." charlie starts walking toward the doors, not waiting for Jillian and Joseph to follow as he assumes they'll find their own way inside.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Second floor it is." Joseph makes his way towards a different set of doors than the one Charlie was going too. No need to look like they were casing the place. How do I approach college students and ask if they have seen anything demonic without sounding like a preacher.... He slows his walk and stands straighter, attempting to take on the persona of a mortal with a higher calling.

S
    Steven

"Alright Boys, Miss me." Jillian says and makes her way into the building.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread