Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Capitol Park

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

NOS
    PRE

Wyatt and Amos are subjected to the rickety bouncing of Michael's car as they drive to capitol park with Thomas close by. "Fuckin redneck SOB, i thought they were supposed to drive shitty pick up trucks with confederate flag license plates and a sticker of Calvin pissing on something." Michael grumbled on the way there. Once they arrived he parked his car about a block away from the park and waited for Thomas to get out. "First off, before we go getting lost, is anyone familiar with this part of the city" he asked, checking to make sure his gun was loaded and his sap was with him.

PRE

Thomas pats his tough leather jacket one final time to make sure that the .45 and Fairbairn knife were still in place. He parks five or six spaces away from Michael and walks towards to other car. He sees that Michael has already gotten out and was asking if anyone knew the area, Thomas had been here a couple of times, mainly to pay his respects at the Californian Veterans Memorial and to see the bell from the USS California, but that was just one area of the large park.

"Well I've been to the Veteran's Memorial and to a few of the historical exhibits around here but that's it, I've never been in the rest of the park."

He looks at the other three kindred.

"Well I also know that Avalon is right across the street at the eastern edge of the park."

Amos had not exactly been often in the area, so he nods negatively to Michael question.

'' I haven't been often around here myself, except to go to the Avalon, but I tend to go straight there and not linger around. I spend most of my nights around Citrus Heights the domain of Arnoud, as these are the areas where I have feeding rights. ''

He drew a map of Sacramento from one his pocket and shows it to the other kindreds.

'' I have this though, maybe it could prove usefull. How are we going to share the patrols then ? ''

Wyatt steps out of the car. Michaels peasant wagon was novel, in fact Wyatt kind of liked it. It had character and was much more interesting then when Jake or Kim drove him around in the Jag.

He starts to look around the park. Pigeons, all parks have pigeons.

Hearing Michaels question.

"I know Avalon is over there. Thats about it." Wyatt spots a group of Pigeons and walks towards them... stopping far enough away so that they dont fly off but close enough to get eye contact Wyatt starts coo-ing.

Communicate With Flying Rat

[In Pigeon - A Series of Coo's] "Hello, you.... yes you. Fly up here, I want to talk to you. I am not going to hurt you. Come with me and you might be able to earn yourself some food tonight. [/Pigeon]

Wyatt waits for the pigeon to sit on his shoulder then heads back towards the group.

"Don't make any sudden movements. Pigeons tend to be a bit skittish. So what are we looking for? I figured my friend here could help, get a birds eye view of the park."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

NOS
    PRE

Michael raises an eyebrow when Wyatt begins cooing and as soon as he sees the pigeon he realizes what he's up to and keeps still. However he begins to think about how to appropriately word a question.

How does a disease carrying bird understand the concept of a disease infested mortal?

"If he can understand the difference between a sick person and an ill person, ask him if he's noticed anyody like us that have been acting...odd."

"Animals can sense this sort of thing. They do not know what we are, all that they know is there is something not right with us. My presence is soothing to animals, I guess yours would be to michael. Animalism tends to be soothing to animals and attract them. Those that dont posess it tend to repel them and animals find them offensive. All we need to find is people like Amos and Thomas acting odd or we could have him fly over the park and show us the location."

Wyatt pauses and turns to the pigeon

[Coo-ing] "Have you seen anyone that feels like these two. (Wyatt points at Amos and Thomas) acting odd?"[/coo-ing]
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

PRE

Thomas watches the Wyatt and realizes that the Ventrue's idea is so crazy it might just work or so damn crazy that it might end up with Wyatt being carted off to the nut house for talking to birds. He looks at both Michael and Amos, then back at Wyatt coo-ing to the pigeon and then back at Michael and Amos. He shrugs his shoulders and watches to see if the bird actually does anything.

Amos observes Wyatt doing his display of animalism powers. The idea has its merits, a bird could make an excellent scout. As the ventrue points towards Amos and Thomas, a question sprang to the young mekhet mind and before asking it, checks that no mortals are watching them.

'' Shall I bare my fang or something ? Even simulate an act of feeding, just to give mr pigeon here a point of reference.''

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Wyatt gets a series of images, mostly involving bread and sunflower seeds.

And one overriding thought:

feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme feedme
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

"Well I don't think that we should pin all of our hopes on his plan of action, I think I'll take a look around and see if I can pick up on anything relevant going on. Anyone want to come with?"

He speaks quietly to the other two vampires present.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.