Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne goes through her hair with a comb in one hand and a phone in the other held against her ear.

*ring ring*

PRE

The phone is answered on the third ring. "Hello?" It's Joshua's voice; guarded and cautious.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"Hey sorry to bug you." There's an "umf" as she pulls out a knot. "That tour we went on, what where the places we couldn't go to when the guide got sick? I'm thinking about having a look myself."

"Oh, hey," he says. Must not have recognized the number. "I'm not sure I should allow you to go without a chaperone," he says after a moment, trying to think up a phone-safe code. How do the Guardians do this all the time? "I don't want Management on my ass."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

There's a muffled laugh on the other end. "That sounds like a great idea. Two for one."

"Any one you would want to bring on the tour? I'm thinking that girl from last time."

"Her? Yeah, that sounds good. It would be your tour, really," he says, feeling lame for having to stick to the code. "I'd just be tagging along. At the moment I can't really think of anyone else."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hmmmk, I'll call her after this. You want to meet up somewhere and then go check the places out?" Coffee would work or maybe a cookie but Ariadne is curious as to how the Arrow rolls.

Meeting elsewhere would allow for logistics, planning, contingencies. "Yeah, we could meet. You want to confer with her, then text me a time and place?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Sure. Hopefully she's open right now." There's a pause on the other side as Ariadne blanks for a moment. "I'll call her now I guess."

"Okay. Let me know what comes up."

Closed Thread