Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Halloween Party

Page 6 of 18 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last

Yep, it was Martha, just as enthusiastic.

"Thanks," Terri replied, smiling. "No, I brought it myself. Actually, I managed to get the outfit from one of my suppliers in the fashion biz, pulled a favor or two." Terri glanced around before looking back to Martha. "Actually, no, I haven't. I've come with a few friends of my own but I haven't seen anyone from the poker game. How have you been, Martha, finding the city to your liking?"

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist gave Ciara a thorough once over, though it was quite obvious that she wasn't actually looking at the costume but through it. Who said it was just men who knew how to mentally undress someone? Coming back up to meet Ciara's eyes she smiled, "It is that indeed- thankfully the night eventually ends and we can go back to who we are."

Twist chuckled, a low sound and struck a pose for the other woman, "What can I say- sometimes I'm hard to resist." Her eyes sparkled with humor. "So- even though you aren't familiar with the holiday, are you at least enjoying the party?" Turning slightly she spread one arm to indicate the party around them, in doing so out of the corner of her eye she saw a couple familiar forms and turning her head she just managed to catch sight of Neil and Alice among others moving toward the bar.

Ideally she considered stopping by the dojo, just to say hello and brush up on her skills- give Ishani and Asa a break. Putting the thought away for future considerations she turned back to Ciara with a charming smile, a slightly quirked eyebrow as she waited for the response.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara wasn't entirely sure she wanted to go back to who she was, given events of the past few nights; but she leaves that unsaid. Instead she smiles, amused by the mental undressing. If the other Kindred could make out anything behind the shapeless robe, it was from memory, not material.* It is... interesting. From what I have seen it is two separate holidays, one for children and one for adults. I must say, I enjoy the adult part much more than I would the children's. I'm just glad I don't have to help with the clean up later. And glad I don't have to worry about hang overs... *She diverts her eyes over to some of the more inebriated partiers, then back to Twist.* I trust things have been going well at the theater?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods, sneaking another wide eyed look to Terri's exposed legs and shoes, nodding as she is told about the gown. fashion biz? That sounded worth asking about in detail another time...another mental note to be made, smiles and nods a lot in reply;

"Oh! I am enjoying seeing the city a great deal, thank you for asking, Miss! Most folks are very friendly! And...Oh, oh! I have seen many fine things so far! The Tower Bridge...which, I confess readily, I admired a great deal! Such strong geometry and correctitude of civil engineering...not a spare inch of concrete or construction to be seen in its manufacture! A lean and elegant bridge, if ever there was one! I have taken a trip around the Old Quarter...I also poked my head around the old railway sidings and...well...I was hoping to make a trip to one or more of the local museums soon! I hope you have been well too!" she hopes, clearly sincere in her hope for her friend.

Martha is then jostled accidently by a fellow party-goer as she stands chatting to Terri, Martha frowns a moment as she adjusts her balance and hat...the frown is more at her instability than any wrath towards the party-goer. Martha pauses as she gathers her thoughts...gah, I miss the cane, but that was part of the focus of tonight's side-project, she thought swiftly...fun...and a Test. "Goodness! It is busy tonight!" she soon cuckles nervously as she imagines how easily she would have fallen over on heels like Terri's. "I daresay your friends are impressed by your Mrs Rabbit gown! Did your friends come dressed up too?" Martha asks, all eager and wide eyed.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

S
    Sally Romanov

"Optimus, you look like your having the same problem I am." Sally says with a smile and a wink. She admires the beautiful people running around the club, "Hmm, what to do tonight?" Sally asks out loud.

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Children...honestly they were a thought that rarely crossed Twist's mind. Her show was not necessarily rated adult but it none the less wasn't often frequented by them. And when it was they often left early, not lingering to speak to the manager. And with the hours she kept... children...a funny concept them. As for what they did on Halloween...well, she did see posters that said Trick or Treat, but she didn't fully understand the concept.

"It does often seem that way." She finally said trying to sound as though she actually knew what the other woman was saying.

And then she brought up the theater...much safer ground and a true smile flashed briefly, "Well, thank you for asking. The new show still is drawing a crowd and I think I should be good with it for a while. And with you and your ventures?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara can only shrug* I'm doing alright, settled into a comfortable routine watching over everything. I'm thinking of getting into the theater business as well, but nothing so modern as you've accomplished. I'm afraid my tastes run far older; Shakespeare, Dickens. But that's months away; I haven't even thought of a site. More of a dream than anything at the moment, I'm afraid.

*She sets her drink down, relaxing a little with the conversation with a familiar face.* It is an impressive show, I'm glad you've had so much success with it. The city could do with a little more upscale entertainment I think.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew can't help but turn his head at the unearthly beauty of the dark angel, the instincts of his kind rapidly coming to the fore. One step, then another ... and the rational part of his mind reasserts itself with sudden ferocity. No one controls me. Not even my own nature. For he knew far too well the dangers of submitting too far to the wolf's primal instincts.

Firmly centered, he looks about, and realizes ... "Wait, where's Andrew?" It doesn't take long to spot his packmate, following after them. Before anyone can respond, Matthew is off, weaving through the crowd to catch up.

Reaching Shadow Tongue, he places a hand on the other wolf's shoulder, gently pulling back. "Let them go. It's not worth it."

A well known scent, a gentle hand. Andrew stops, his feet a quarter-second latter. "Worth it., wait, no" Andrew rounds to face his Alpha. "How is that broad not worth it? maybe you blind or.." Wisdoms intervines "Or-er whatever. She is like. Words-" The small Logan waves a plastic claw in the air. "-fail to articulate properly how gorgeous that lady was. How can she not be worth it."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally rushes behind them, "Matthew whats wrong?" Sally asks catching up to them. "Andrew are you okay? Holy Mother of All that woman is amazing" Sally says her mouth hanging wide open, her tongue grazing her lips gently leaving her lips wet and wanting.

Page 6 of 18 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread