41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Halloween Party

Page 5 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

As the spring fairest made herself target number one by dropping a contract in the crowded club, Alice's canine teeth glinted as she looked on in anger. Then sighing softly she changed her expression to a more relaxed one.

Of course it had to be a spring courtier...brainless morons. Maybe I should have spent more time going to college to study elementary education with a special ed focus instead of hunting and shooting. That'd come in handy for this job I can't exactly go around shooting people that irritate me.

"Yeah, I saw." Alice finally said her irritation showing. "Looks like I'm going to have to have a meeting with some people. At least she it getting removed from the scene before something bad happens. She got her attention...now I wonder if she can handle it."

"Anyone else want a drink? I think I'm going to need a few if this is an indicator of anything."

Sam Barkley

PRE

Barkley does his best impression of a goldfish dragged out of its bowl as Terri determinedly hugs him, again. "Not wearin' a costume," he mutters to her. Sure enough, its same old dirty, dusty, unkempt Sam in his beige duster. He left the staff at home, though he might have gotten away with it in public tonight. It made him even edgier than usual. "I don't know who any of those people are," Sam tells Neil sourly, "but the third sounds like a cookie. I don't bake cookies." He takes another discreet drink, which he nearly loses when Kathleen busts out the Glamour for a little attention. Sam watches her let herself be led away through narrowed eyes, then shrugs. "I guess she's really hard up, eh?" he chuckles, elbowing Neil in the ribs. "Eh? Get it?" He nods enthusiastically as Alice suggests drinks, not that he'd been waiting for an invitation. But maybe the Queen couldn't hold her liquor and they can get the hell out of this Roman orgy.

Sometimes security detail is a real pain in the arse.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

A cookie?

'Short Round' sounded like a cookie? Further thought on that was scattered as Sam said something joke-ish. Neil was tempted to reply "Cookies" to the joke, just to see what the man would say. And once again a new thought intruded as his eyes caught an oh-so-familiar lithe form; dressed in black like some sinuous panther, tonight without a mask.

"Damn a drink sounds good,"
    he muttered, wondering if the elfin beauty had noticed him. Thankfully, she seemed occupied with a... nun. He tried to ignore the tickle of annoyance that she hadn't let him know it was like that when they'd been... doing... whatever it was they'd been doing. "You guys want anything?" he asked Terri and Rick.

Finally Alice's tone registered, and he looked over, concerned, stealing a glance upward at her ears to see just how annoyed she was, and if the night was shot.

L

Before something bad happens out here in the open, at least.

But that was a thought he kept to himself. No need to worry/upset/annoy any of the other Lost any more than Kathleen already had. Besides, if she had gotten herself into trouble there was nothing any of them could do about it now anyway. Messing with the man who walked in with the club's owner on his arm couldn't remotely be considered a good idea. She'd have to handle any sticky situations herself.

And that line of thoughts did make a drink sound like a real good idea. Though, excluding Sam and his flask that left four of them. And as crowded as the club was he wasn't sure that even Nightfall could get four drinks from the bar back to them without spilling any. "I'll go with you, help you carry them through all this."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Oh," Terri remarks, head snapping round as all thoughts of Kathleen vanished, "can I have a vodka and red bull please?" she asked with a smile. She then spots Martha entering, the English girl from the poker game, and decided to head over. "Be right back," she informs her fellow Lost. Gliding through the crowd, Terri reached Martha. "Hey again, glad you found the place."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha is extremely pleased to see Terri - and it shows in her highly enthusiastic greeting: "Ah! Good evening, miss! Goodness me, miss: I do hope you are well! You look splendidly healthy, if I may say! It is so good to find you! Here, amongst the denizens of the night - amidst all the fairies and witches..." she chuckles happily, "...I had a notion I should be wandering for hours like a lost Soul searching for you and the others...but: here you are! Are any of the others close by, too, ma'am?"

Martha takes a moment to appraise the Jessica costume, wide eyed: it was even more dazzling in reality than she had expected...blinks briefly as Terri's shoes and legs and slinky gown are scouted out, tiny Martha bites nervously at her own bottom lip, rubbing gently at her lame thigh, concealed by her modest gymslip and eases into a respectful curtsy of greeting to Terri;

"Goodness, miss! What a fine costume you have! Very eyecatching! It...it is...well...that is to say, it is a very engaging look, miss...if I may be so bold as to remark! Did you make the gown yourself?" wide eyed Martha needlessly adjusts her straw boater hat, which is trimmed with a neat crimson red ribbon band, as she rises from her curtsy, her words sincere and friendly.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Optimus Prime was about to respond when he was distracted just like pretty much everyone else in the club. It takes him longer than pretty much everyone to snap out of it, leaving him twisted around staring at the door she left with Dracula by.

Then he remembers People were talking to him. "Oh, I'm... sorry, what did you say? I was... um... yeah."

Gawd damn, there's too many pretty ladies running around.
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks," Alice said to Rick as he moved to help her.

As Nightfall looked to the Snowskin he noticed her ears were not laying flat, which was a sure sign of anger or vexation, but instead were lowered slightly lower than their resting posture. One might think it was a sign of mild annoyance. She laughed slightly at Sam's bad joke and her mood appeared to improve a little.

"You coming or want me to fetch ya something Dr. Jones?" Alice asked of Nightfall with a tiny smile.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Raiders of the Open Bar," Nightfall replied, grinning and holding up his wristband like some golden monkey idol.

"Hell yeah I'm coming with,"
    he added, giving the white plume of fur behind Alice a playful tug. "I saw Grey Goose on the top shelf."

No, he wasn't thinking of them all getting shit-faced and doing some impromptu karaoke. Not at all.

"Besides, Miss Croft, who knows what adventure and treasure I might find waiting there?"

Poor Rick, having to put up with such silliness. Still, if it took Alice's mind off of Kathleen, it was worth it.

L

"Careful...you might find snakes." Though what might be to Nightfall what snakes were to Indy, Rick had not the slightest clue. But it might make for an interesting reaction if nothing else. Though, that was about it for the witty banter he had at the moment. It had never really been his forte.

He did hang slightly behind the couple as they approached the bar though. Nightfall already already knew what he wanted, apparently, and it seemed like Alice did as well. But he still needed to figure out what he wanted himself...perhaps the more silliness there was to put up with should correspond to a stronger drink?

Page 5 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread