Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Halloween Party

Page 3 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

When Sally mentions Jedidah he can't help the thought coming to his mind The guy won't even need a costume with that face. He refrains from voicing the opinion though.

He follows Sally's gaze over to the hot nun. Goddamn! He looks at Sally and grins "I'll catch up to you guys in a bit." he says before walking off

He walks up to Ciara and smiles "Hello, Sister. I'm Father McKinsey. Care to take a bit of communion with me? My treat." he gestures to the bar - obviously asking to buy her a drink.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Optimus Prime watches Lara Croft from across the room. There was the woman that ripped out his Matrix of Leadership, with an unnaturally attractive Indiana Jones on her arm.

He didn't know what to think about that, he had thought he was over the whole thing, but his instinctual reaction was horribly ugly. She was his, he had marked her and this pretty boy dared to step in when he wasn't looking. He felt himself taking a step forward in preperation to to do... something, when he stopped himself. He was more than some mindless Zi'ir and she was perfectly capable of choosing who she was with and most importantly they were not together anymore.

Thankful that his helmet covered his face, he turned away from her to see the Seekers all clustered together and their alpha waving him over. Did they smell him? Regardless, it was only polite to speak to them on their territory, so Optimus Prime danced his way over to them and forced good cheer into his voice for a rousing "Greetings Citizens! How goes your evenings this evening?"
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara's first reaction was one of the Lancea's members had gone all out for the evening, but she don't feel the familiar tug of confronting a new Beast. Instead she's presented with a wall with legs asking to buy her a drink. After so much time with dainty models and teased-haired metrosexuals, it was a little disorientating to run into the mound of muscles with a crew cut on top.*

Oh wow...
    *She mutters under her breath, smiling politely while holding up a small hand.* Thanks, but I think I've had enough... body, for tonight; Christ's or otherwise...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa could feel Ishani stiffen ever so slightly as they ventured into the press of Kine she was becoming increasingly uncomfortable around. He felt a brief pang of guilt, perhaps exacerbated by the choice of costumes he and Twist had chosen and cajoled her into joining them in. It was brief, though, drowned out by the exultation of his Lord's Blood at walking among the Kine thus. Without hiding, without using the precious Blood to Blush for the sake of fitting in.

He stood straight and proud, a hand resting lightly on each of his "Brides" as they entered and surveyed what was theirs; the House's. It didn't bother him that they drew more looks than he -- his feeling of pride extended to being linked to two such remarkable women.

Fingers pressed lightly on Twist's waist to get her attention and he nodded towards the clergy.

"I'd warn you that someone else has similar taste in women, but it's obvious after you, Ciara can only find comfort and satisfaction in the holy divine."

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew starts slightly as he recognizes the vampire prince and one of his ... playmates. Quite the bold statement they make. And yet, ... who would actually think a costume was anything more than just that? Sometimes, the best place to hide something really is in plain view. Quickly looking away before he draws attention, the Cahalith's gaze settles on Optimus Starseeker as he quickly breaks into a grin. "I'm doing quite well. It's been a while. How's family treating you?"

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice couldn't help but laugh at Terri's reaction to seeing her and Nightfall. The woman was one of the few friends she had, at least she thought the woman was a friend, but she wasn't quite sure as she hardly ever got to speak with the woman.

"Hey Terri!" She looked the woman up and down appreciatively. "Looking good girl! With you looking like that Rick better not let you out of his sight," she jokingly finished.

"Hey Sam glad you could make it." She shrugged at Sam's question not quite sure what all this talk about Cool World was exactly.

Kathleen arrives a bit later. For the occasion, she wore a gothic-oriented fairy dress for the party. Having had the opportunity to visit the place once, she thought it would the perfect place to wear.

As there are more than twelve persons presents, she cannot resist trying some of her vainglory powers, thinking that her halloween dress would explain the weirdness of having her true fae mien exposed to the mortals ... not that it would matter, the power of the wyrd would make them forget anyways, and anyone seeing her would simply attribute it to her special dress.

That being said, she is sure to draw some attention to her, which is somehow the goal, mind you.

Costume

Activating Splendor of the Envoy’s Protection

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa was waiting for Twist's reply with an amused smile when Kathleen immediatly caught his attention.

"Mmmmmm, happy hunting," he murmured to Twist, giving her an affectionate squeeze and Ishani a kiss on the cheek before making his way over to the dark fairy. He couldn't place his finger on it, but rarely had he been so captivated by a woman's beauty.

"I think you'd enjoy being my plaything for the evening, a dark little fairy to satisfy all of my fantasies and desires,"
    he said, staring into the liquid eyes.

Kathleen rolls Resolve+Wyrd vs. *ahem* 10 suxx
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

She was going to the dance floor when a handsome man with a forcefull and domineering attitude captivate her with his mesmerizing eyes.

Suddenly, her mind slipped away and, without realizing it, fell to the power of the kindred prince of the city. His dominate power were so powerfull that Kathleen will rationalize her future action as doing the work of the spring court, namely serving her desires and that of others.

Plus, the man was kinda of cute and she was a sucker for a pretty face. That really didn't help.

" My, of course handsome. I am fairy after all, and what good is being a fairy if you don't grant wishes to other. "

She approaches Asa, her face very close to his.

" I am feeling generous tonight, tell me what your heart desires and I will do my best to help you get it. "

She helplessly waits for her master to give her his command, unable to resist his powerfull mind.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa closed the distance, wrapping a hand around the slender, warm, body and kissed his his new friend. After several long moments he broke the kiss, and the other hand came up to play with the bow on the front of costume.

"My desires are best laid bare in private, where inhibitions are plucked away like rose petals,"
    Asa replied with a smile, unconsciously echoing what his eyes were seeing in the Flowering Fairest. "Until there's nothing left but knee high boots, wings, and a desire to please."

He turned, his hand pressing against the small of her back to direct her as he led her out and away.

Page 3 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread