Ended
Watch

Halloween Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 22 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin asks Animus as they walk over. "That poker game was really fun! We should do something again like that. Maybe invite more friends?" He grins at the thought of more people joining for poker.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus relaxes slightly at Triquetra's touch, as if the brief physical contact were somehow more real than anything else in the room. "Oh, I'm sure I won't lead you anywhere you don't want to go." The same teasing quality is there, but there's also a certain strain. Apparently whatever happened hasn't quite stopped affecting him.

Turning back to Al, a smile briefly appears, hidden under the mask. "That sounds like a good idea. Maybe we should work on it."

Seeing the number of people gathering around Ruby, he almost pulls away. Where did that crowd come from? But the whole point had been to meet up here, and they were friends, right? I used to be more certain of that. Finally, he comes within verbal range. "Hey Ruby, Josh. You enjoying yourselves?"

Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

After Thriller ended Thomas walked towards the exit of the club with his mind in an odd jumble. Part of him wanted to laugh at being the only actual undead person doing the Thriller dance and there by striking a blow against posers everywhere and sending them back to their trashy fan fiction. Part of him just wanted to leave before he got depressed watching them laugh and dance without a care in the world, free of burden. That part of him wished to experience it all again, even for a moment. A good bottle of whiskey, a pack of Lucky Strikes, and the chance to watch a sunset holding a woman in his arms. Yeah it was bull shit and he was acting like some of the so called Goths out there but he could be forgiven tonight. It's not every night a man turns 90.

He exited Avalon without looking back.

Exit Thomas from Scene

Ruby's eyes light up in mortification as the dance floor shambles and shuffles with Zombie fever. Lord, she hopes Animus and Joshua aren't watching this.

Though maybe Josh's skin is thick enough to find a laugh out of that awful place.

Quote Originally posted by Abeona:
    "That's actually the pronunciation I prefer. Some people say 'A-boon-ya', either is perfectly fine." She extends her hand to Herb "And a pleasure to meet you as well sir, love the costumes!"

"I just recently moved here from Chicago a couple months, so its good to finally meet people of similar...interests." She said smiling. "You and Rosh are really the only people I've talked to.I was given very little guidance by my group at home when they sent me here." She looks a little nervous for a second "I guess what I'm asking is if you would mind introducing me around if others of interest are around since Rosh isn't here?"
    Ruby turns to Abeona, who is turning out to be refreshingly polite. Hmmm? "No Herb, I like Michael. It's just that zombies... ahem," well, can't say that. Politeness, and the desire to avoid the subject, turns the dialogue back between girls. "Herbert, this is Miss Abeona. She did some part time work at the Museum a while back. You know, I don't know too many folks from Chicago these days." Oh right, Jack. Ruby hopes he's doing alright. Sigh. Hopes that he hasn't gotten another kid killed. "Oh Dear," Ruby laughs uncomfortably. "I'm not really all that important around here... but I'll make sure folks know to say hello..."

"And look at that! Company..."
    Ruby warily eyes two unfamiliar strangers.

Quote Originally posted by Tug:
    "Hey," he nods to Ruby, then nods towards Aboena and asks, "who's your friend?"
    "Well, that depends. Is that you, Ani?"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith just looks at the man, and as he shows his reluctance rather... visibly, she grins. it's a grin that looks mischievous and maybe, just maybe, a little evil around the edges. "That's just the f**king point, Buzzcut," she answers. Although to which of his many, hastily-shot-out arguments she answered that is anyone's guess. "And besides, I wasn't asking." She takes another drink from her glass, and looks at him. "So?" Her tone should make it clear that there is, so to speak, only one right answer.

And her foot suddenly tapping along to the music under the bar should be another subtle hint. Well, subtle as she ever gets, anyway.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus blinks in surprise a couple times, before nodding briefly? Did I forget to tell her to use Andrew among Sleepers? "I am." How does Tug live with always wearing a disguise? To never be recognized, even by close friends ... Suddenly, the thought wells up bitterly, If I kept my own face hidden, maybe I wouldn't get burned as badly.

Kharn

Colin's first thought as he comes under her scrutiny is to shrink back but he swallows it down with a shot of whiskey and a smile. "I'm thinking probably a little of both, plus its always fun to have someone to train with." He says matching her small smile.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Quote Originally posted by Animus:
    Finally, he comes within verbal range. "Hey Ruby, Josh. You enjoying yourselves?"
    Ruby does a bit of a double take when she realizes where Animus voice is coming from, and her hand goes over her mouth for a brief laughing moment when she sees his mask. "Ani, oh that is too funny."

"Herbert, this is my friend Ani. Ani, this is Herbert. He's a Professor at the University."

Is that... it couldn't be...

L

"Well that depends on where we end up..."

And then they found themselves amidst a surprisingly large group of individuals, which kinda sorta prohibited further flirting. She was taken aback in surprise for a few brief moments. Abeona, that sounded like a Shadow Name. Perhaps that meant the group, with the obvious exception of Al, were mages? Herbert sounded like a mundande name, but then so did Joshua and Henry.

Sometimes she wished she could just look through a bunch of files, with pictures, figure out who all the Mages in Sacramento were. Come to think of it, Henry probably had a bunch of files like that stashed away somewhere.

For now, she watched, her curious gaze darting between individuals as she put names to faces.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Hiya! I'm Al-Adin." Al-Adin never having really seen polite society outside of a disney movie, brashley introduces himself to Ruby and Herbert.
    "You all should come play poker with us sometime. Its a fun game!"
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 8 of 22 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
Closed Thread