Ended
Watch

Halloween Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin looked on in confusion as the people below started singing and dancing to something. He started bobbing his head along to the music, and humming the notes as best he could.
    "What is this?" He asked.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

And true to form, Faith arrives exactly when she feels like it. 8:34. Close enough. Of course, the cellphone she used for a watch was now well camouflaged and out of sight. She readjusted the costume before entering the club, pulling it this way and that, mumbling under her breath. Not that she regretted the choice, not entirely, but there was some annoyance involved (wasn't there always?). The wig chafed, for one thing. But the reasons she'd picked this out of the ones left made it all worth it.

She walked into the club, and stepped to the side to let anyone else come in without blocking the door. Her eyes scanned the crowd of dancing heads, busily reenacting a zombie horde, and she was rapidly glad she wasn't the only one who looked ridiculous.

She noticed that Spartan wasn't among those she saw. Oh, she noticed tall-dark-and-breathes-loudly; It simply didn't register who that might be. So she simmered by the door. Simmered that he was late. 2 minutes, that's it. After that, he can get drunk alone.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus stiffens as the song comes on, memories and echoes of sensation flooding through him. Total darkness, only the ghostly images of soundsight to guide him. The sudden explosion of unadulterated pain as dozens of bullets rend his flesh. Through the torrent of agony, a dim awareness of the undead gunmen and the shade of a former friend controlling them.

The Thyrsus shivers, nearly overwhelmed by the vividness of his flashbacks. Have to stay calm. It's the past, just a shadow. Slowly, his breathing returns to normal from the nearly frenzied peak, but he doesn't ever fully relax until the dance has run its course.

S
    Steven

Spartan sees Faith enter the club and has to admit he is very suprised by her outfit. He had never thought she would show up in such a different style of outfit. Spartan walks over to the FlameSiren and says, "Hello Faith, You look very Nice?" If she does not recognize his voice she will probebly notice that this Darth Vader is not doing the trade mark raspy breathing of Vader.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison hadn't expected the guy called Animus to be in the wolf suit, and when she noticed Tug she gave him a small smile and a nod.

Then Captain Kirk walked up and her smile split into a broad grin. "Hey Matt, nice duds. I didn't think I'd see you around these parts."

Turning to include Colin and the others she answered the man. "Well, Matt here is one of my boys, I met wolf-boy and the Governor here while running through the park one day, then Al when I went base jumping with him and another couple of friends off the Tower Bridge. I teach base jumping and climbing so I meet a lot of people. My name's Alison...and you are?" she finished questioningly while holding out her hand to shake his in greeting.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

PRE

Tug had a feeling Joshua would take security. That left the big guy to talk to the pretty ladies, but also keep an eye on things. He should really take the effort to learn the Mind Arcana one day..."Right, okay. Good to see ya' again. We should catch up later," he says, patting the Moros on the shoulder and heading off towards Maria, since the other mage is in reputable hands with Ruby, and Chief has either succumbed to an epileptic fit, or is attempting a moonwalk. Either way, he's in no shape to wingman at the moment. "Hey," he says, walking up beside her at the bar. "You new in town? I'm Tug. I help out with security around these five points, you know what I mean?"

Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

Base jumping off Tower Bridge, it seemed to Matt that Alison seriously was an urban adventurer and for a second he wondered if that jump was for business or pleasure. Knowing her it was probably a mix of both. Putting the thought aside he turns to other members of the group while Alison talked to one person it seemed that she didn't know. "Hey, like Alison said the name's Matt. Pleasure to meet you all."

PRE

ScissorJosh nods to Tug, moving towards the wall so he can make a circuit. He watches as, like Pavlov's dogs, people move to the floor to dance during "Thriller." Was this the Seers' work, indoctrination spreading through music like a virus? Or was it just human nature for culture to grab hold of an item so tightly? Was there really a difference?

If he were more savvy, he'd know about memes. Maybe he'd be inclined to study them. It was for the other Orders to think and theorize about such things; it was just his job to fight.

He skirts the edges of the crowd, trying not to be distracted by the mass of people doing the Zombie Shuffle--oh, and isn't that a laugh for someone who's been to Granite Park--keeping an eye out for any trouble and looking for Animus and Ruby. So far, he hadn't seen hide nor hair of--wait. Wait, who's that?

That Marie Antoinette looks quite familiar but why, dear Lord why, is Groucho standing so close to her? As close as he can with that hoop skirt in the way, anyhow. For just a fleeting moment Joshua wishes he hadn't dulled these blades; but that moment passes and his homicidal urge disappears, swiftly followed by any urge to examine his feelings and determine why he should be jealous.

Jealous? No. No, I'm not. Don't be stupid. There's no reason... I'm just not.

One last quick glance to make sure security was still stable, and then he begins working through the crowd to reach Ruby and say hello. Animus was probably having trouble finding them in this mess of people; putting the two together might draw out the third.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne follows Akroma's gaze and smiles. "There are quite a few people here tonight that we could talk with. Want to head over there now?" She runs a hand down her costume top and watches the people dancing.

Thriller? It is a Halloween party... The one time of year when Ariadne can't argue against Thriller. .... Probably...

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith turns at the differently-armored-than-usual man's approach, and looks him up and down with an incredulous look. "No, I don't," she answers his greeting instantaneously, as though that were the natural way to answer. Then, after a short moment, she adds, grudgingly, "You're not too shabby yourself, Buckethead." Even when he tried to talk normally, there was just something about his words, something recognizable.

She nods him towards the bar. "Come on then, let's get around that f**king 'zombie horde' and get something to drink." With that, she starts to lead him to two seats. Ugh, my ankles are freezing in this thing.

Page 5 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread