Halloween Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus gives Triquetra a quick wave. Hidden behind the wolf mask, a smile brightens his face before vanishing just as rapidly, as if sucked into the void. But before he can react further, the bundle of energy from poker night runs over, singing. The Thyrsus can't help but shiver a bit at the words, even knowing that it couldn't have possibly been directed toward him.

Eyes flick to pretend claws, covering hands that could so easily turn into real ones. I'm no monster, am I? Pushing the question aside, he tries to force a bit of cheer into his voice. "Hey, Al. Glad you could make it. Some of my friends should be joining us ... " Suddenly spotting Josh and Ruby, he motions them over even as nervousness slams into him. Some wounds just didn't heal quickly.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Had to keep the red hair, of course had to keep the red hair. What is a redhead with out red hair?

Boring

Ariadne had done a quick check before she left her apartment to make sure nothing was showing that shouldn't. She does again as she walks into the party with a glance. Hopefully steampunk was in this year, she hadn't actually checked but gone with it instead. Here's to not a backfire and obnoxious bitches. Ariadne smiles as she gets the wristband and makes her way into the club. Slipping to the side as she does, taking a look over the gathered.

I do believe...

L

Triquetra cocked her head curiously to one side as the wolf-man waved at her. Did she knew him from somewhere? The mask made it hard to tell. She noticed that guy from the park bound over to him, the sleeper possessed of more physical gifts than she could presently acquire even with supernal aid. Was wolf-man someone else from the park, Ernest perhaps? No...wolf-man wasn't that thin. Then she noticed him waving, following the paths his eyes took to pick out...some woman she'd never seen before, and Joshua. Ahh...so it was Animus, probably.

Of course, now that she thought she knew who it was she had to make sure, curiosity just took hold of her like that sometimes. Good thing she wasn't a cat, or she'd have probably gone through all nine of her lives long ago. Of course, if it wasn't for her Awakening she'd have probably run through her one life long ago. But she tried not to dwell on that.

She waves to Ariadne as she weaved her way through the crowd. She simply loved the other woman's costume, and a mental note was made to ask her where it was from at some point.

As she reached the pair she was making her way over to Al was greeted with a bright smile and a quick, "Hi." There was a split second's hesitation before talking to probably-Animus. She couldn't exactly use a shadow name here. Instead her face tilts curiously to one side again as she looks at the wolf-man, the few tendrils of hair the motion causes to fall across it disregarded. "Are you who I think you are?"

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Akroma sees one of those very few people in the city she knew. She's glad one of them came in early in the evening. Wandering around, alone without someone to speak to was not her definition of a party. So she makes her way over to Ariadne. 'Heya Ariadne!' she took a look at her costume, 'Nice costume.' she said with a smile. We all love costumes here! What would the world be without Halloween? Yeah, she really liked it.

'I think I still need to say thanks to you, for your help at the museum.'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The wolf-man's body posture seems to perk up just the slightest bit at Triquetra's approach. "That depends. Were you looking for an Andrew?" A hint of stress is placed on the first syllable, barely perceptible. As if it were a bit more important than the rest of the name.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Hiya! I'm Al-Adin! But tonight I'm Clopin!" He grins at the trqiuetra, the new arrival, lifting up his mask so she can see the rest of his face. "Whats your name?" He doesn't seem to look like he remembers her at all.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

L

The stress on the first syllable wasn't really necessary, though it did put any lingering doubt to rest. It was the voice that confirmed who he was. "Mhmm...had my suspicions, but, always good for a girl to know who the mysterious masked stranger waving at her from across the bar is." There was perhaps a glint of amusement, or mischief, dancing in her eyes as she said that.

Turning back to Al she hesitated just a fraction before responding. "Hi Al, I'm Bianca." It felt...weird saying that name around another mage. But, they were surrounded by sleepers. Not to mention that it was a sleeper who'd asked the question. And the Hierarch's precedent wasn't exactly hard to spot.

But it still felt weird. It was at times like this when she could understand why some mages picked shadow names like Henry, and Joshua.

...Avalon. The crowd here was much larger, and she had hopes that Fate would be of much more use to her here. Perhaps she could even find some nice people to chat with. She made certain her hood was held tight above her head, and the mask was securely in place, and walked into the club, a smile on her face. The crowd was much larger, and that gave her a little hope. Her eyes glanced across the room, then her feet carried her off to the bar, where she settled against it and ordered a drink.

Kharn

Colin arrives at the Avalon wearing his costume with a smile. It had been forever since he'd seen Breakfast Club, and the idea for the costume had popped in his head randomly and he had rolled with it. He accepts the wristband with a small smile and a nod and enters the club proper. As he enters he looks around and an almost childish smile lights his face. He loved Halloween.

He takes a moment to look around the club, hoping to spot his poker buddies, and after a cursory scan of the area he spots who he believes is Chief, and also Al-Adin. He laughs a little at Al's costume and heads over that way. "Hey Al! Hows the night going for you man?" He says, looking at the others present, not recognizing them and so waiting to see if Al knew them.

Colin's Costume
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison walked into the club through the press of people. She'd never been to this club before as it was usually more on the classier end of the scale than she cared for, but tonight the air was electric so it was hard not to get excited.

She wandered slowly around trying to see if anyone she recognized was there and silently wondered if any of the HOGers would show up. Then she spotted Al and smiled. She quickly looked around for Neil and didn't see him anywhere. Filled with a mixture of relief and disappointment at Neil's absence she made her way over to Al and the crowd of people around him. The nearby werewolf costume caught her eye, but due to the mask she couldn't make the person out from where she was.

I hope to god that isn't one of ours, she thought to herself as she made her way over.

"Hey Al!" she said loudly she got closer.

In addition to her costume, as she approached the others see that she has a small wooden rubber band gun shaped like a .45. The Rifle in the pic is not present of course.

Alison
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread