Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Halloween Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 12 of 22 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last

PRE

Wow, this guy is turned up to a level that Joshua rarely even sees, let alone approaches himself. "Uh, poker. Sure, sure." He extricates his hand, feeling that it wasn't shaken so much as it was throttled. He shot Animus a quick glance as though to ask, Where on Earth...? "You a big fan of poker, Al-Adin?"

Between Al, Animus' mood, and the sudden crush of people here, he's starting to wish he'd stayed on the periphery.

"Pleased to meet you," he says to Abeona, giving her hand a quick shake. "Joshua."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne smiles and looks around the crowd to suppress a laugh. At least Ruby hadn't called Tug by his real name, that would have gone greatttttt. She turns back to the group. "Hi Abeona I'm Ariadne." And I heard that nice little redirect you did before girly.

Blue eyes glance to the side at the possibly inebriated man talking with Joshua before sliding over the rest of the group.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

And dance Faith does, in front, to the side and around the Greek Warrior. She loses herself in the music, her mouthing the words, every little muscle in her body moving and twitching to the rhythm. In a way, she hated it almost as much as the shows she gave. But this way, at least, she felt she had a modicum of control, and she used it, turning the movements into something that flows. Seductive? Not really. Or at least, not intentionally. Energetic? Definitely. One could say she dances circles around Spartan, which carried its own charm. Its own short-lived charm.

As she passes close to him, she answers his compliment, her face serious for a moment, "It. doesn't. f**king. matter." She's well aware that he was 'admiring the view', so to speak, while she moved, and although she might want to hit him for that, she had something else in mind for now. Her hand reaches out, and grabs his, lifting the arm just so, and she tells him, encouragingly, "Come on, move the arms, sway the hips. It's a f**king party!". She tries to guide him into moving, into dancing, into expressing. And that was fun.

S
    Steven

Spartan does his best to follow Faith's instructions. It must be entertaining to for others to watch this Vader character dance like this next to such a woman as this. But Spartan would continue trying, continue to stay with the woman and dance as long as he was allowed too. Because he would do his best to hopefully keep the woman's attention.

Vinny listened to his fellow wolf, and smiled. That's what he loved about Sac; it brought all types together, even the weird and the wonderful.

"Well, my editor's been on my back about actually submitting something. I've been kinda slack with all the crap going on of late. Apart from that, I'm alive, there's plenty of women looking divine and the scotch keeps the fire burning, so I can't really grumble now, right?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

It's pretty much impossible to tell that people are angry at you when they've got rubber wolf-man over their face. "Of course, Ani. Who is she? Is she one of Henry's Angels?"
    Animus hadn't been sure what reaction to expect from Ruby, or which he would have prefered. But this, carrying on like nothing was wrong, was nowhere near the short list. A wash of anger floods through the Thyrsus, demanding that he make her see, before draining just as quickly. Not for the first time, he's left feeling emotionally washed-out, as if everything carried less weight after the torrent.

Trying to distract himself, he turns back to Maria, fixing on something unusual that she had said. "In this country? Where are you from, originally?"

L

Umm, Aria? Ruby must have her mistaken for someone else. Or...was she trying to fish for information about Maria? A mistake, or a message that an outsider she was concerned with wouldn't have a chance of understanding? She could ask later, in case it was the former. For now, she turned her attention to Maria to await her answer to Animus's question.

Maria again takes note of the sharpness between Animus and the woman, her eyes glazing across each one before she turns back to Animus, not responding to anything other than him at the moment. "I am originally from France, though I have studied in many places. Law, to be exact. Though I do not practice, I am most afraid."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Poker is fun! But not as much fun as running, or tree climbing, or hanging out with friends, or parties! Or singing! Singing is great fun. And Dancing! Thats good too!" Al-Adin nods vigorously in his rant. The coke in his hands sways back and forth dangerously, but even as it bounces around vigorously, he manages to keep it from ever spilling a drop, the bubbles frothing up as he shakes his glass during his rant. He doesn't seem drunk, he's too clear, too focused. He seems one thing above all- Happy.
    He looks as Abeona introduces herself to everyone but him. "Hiya Abeona! I'm Al-Adin!" He shakes her hand. She must just be shy of him! he grins at her.
    "Do you like running and stuff Joshua? Its great fun on the roofs here. You go a little east and all the buildings are close together and not too hard in height and its great fun! You should come with me sometime!"
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Player of the Month

"Hey a bit of grumbling is nice every once in awhile, if we can find things wrong with the world then at least we've found something we can try to fix. Well at least when it's constructive grumbling." Matt looked around the room and realized that Vinny wasn't joking about the women, there were some real stunning females in the club tonight. "So what are the odds that if Captain Kirk and Ron Burgundy teamed up they could each get their pick of any of the ladies in this place?"

Page 12 of 22 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last
Closed Thread