Halloween Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 11 of 22 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus' eyes narrow at Ruby's sudden outburst. "We need to talk. Later." Judging, always judging. And now publicly, even to the point of putting others in danger. Do I even know her anymore? Joshua's comment registers, but the Thyrsus is simply too wound up to relax completely.

A few seconds later, he turns back to Maria, forcing the edge out of his voice. "You'll definitely find opportunities, but our situation is also unusual in other ways." He glances around at the crowd. "But perhaps that's a discussion for another time?"

Player of the Month

Matt made it back to what he liked to think was his little group without spilling a drop off the three drinks he was carrying and passed the Whiskey to Alison and the Scotch to Vinny and kept the bourbon and coke for his own taste buds. When the others had their drinks safely in hand, the young Elodoth held his glass up and spoke. "To Halloween".

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Hi Joshua!" Al-Adin, without a shred of concern, shakes his hand vigorously. "Are you a friend of Andrews? You should come do poker with us sometime. It would be great! We need more friends there!""
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Quote Originally posted by Animus:
    "We need to talk. Later."
    It's pretty much impossible to tell that people are angry at you when they've got rubber wolf-man over their face. "Of course, Ani. Who is she? Is she one of Henry's Angels?"

K
    Kai

Abeona looks at all the people in the crowd:
    Getting near impossible to follow the conversation. Might as well break the ice...
    She extends her hand out to Joshua, Maria, and then Animus "I'm Abeona. It's a pleasure to meet all of you.

"To Halloween!" Vincent Burgundy echoes before gulping down his scotch, loving the feeling as it burned the inside of his throat and warming his chest. Not a big drinker by nature, he did love a scotch every now and again.

"Thanks Matt. How're you finding the city? All good?"

"I had heard this city was quite unique. I had to see for myself, however." She takes Abeona's extended hand and offers a smile underneath the mask. "A pleasure to meet you as well, madam." Maria takes note of the grind underneath Animus' voice when he speaks to Ruby, but doesn't make it known that she noticed.

L

Triquetra shrugged slightly, if Animus didn't want to discuss whatever-it-was here she wasn't going to press the matter. And she was a bit surprised, really, that Ruby brought up the entire business at The Rage around a pair of sleepers. Sure, exactly what had happened could just be spoken around. But still, something like that it was best not to arouse any sort of mundane curiosity about.

And she did have to suppress a wince at the use of Shadow Names around the sleepers.

"Umm...I've never used that term, but I'm a part of the same club as Henry." And perfectly capable of fielding questions about me myself.

Player of the Month

Bourbon and coke was good mix anytime and the damn good bourbons stocked by Avalon made for manly mixed drink heaven as Matt put down a quarter of the glass's contents in a sip. "Well it's a long way from home but in a way it kind of reminds me of a larger Bangor ( pronounced BANGer in Matt's New England accent ), lots of green space and a lot of people but it's got the heart of a smaller city. So far I've just looking for ways to pass the time you know, thinking about looking for a part time job or volunteering with one of the community groups to get involved."

"So how about you, how has life been treating you?"

Quote Originally posted by Triquetra:
    "Umm...I've never used that term, but I'm a part of the same club as Henry."
    Pardon? "Oh, no Dear, we've met! Though I suppose it's been so long I wouldn't blame you for forgettin' lil' ol' me. I was asking about Ani's new friend. But how are you doing, Aria? It's been weeks."

So no one knows her? How exactly does a total stranger approach within inches of the Heirarch? Ruby makes a note to pull Tug aside and speak to him about it later.

Page 11 of 22 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread