Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Bloodhunt: We Live in the Club, We Die in the Club...

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*The hairs stand up on the back of Max's neck. Not in the "Hmm, I think I just licked a live power line" sort of way, more the "We're all about to die horribly" way. He turns back to the walking security breach that is the front door just in time to see Ishanti arrive on the scene. Normally the arrival of a fellow Dragon would be a good thing. Momentarily fuzzled by the sudden shift from hunting to observing, it takes Max's mind a split second too long to connect the dots of what's going on.*

Oh good, she'll take care of all this. Except Wyatt is still there. Next to Ish. Who is smiling. Ish never smiles. Unless she's going to kill someone...

Okay, so she kills Wyatt, at least she's smart enough to do it in private. Wait, what is he... ?

Nope, never mind. She's going to kill him. Here. In public. With her bare hands. And maybe a groin shot, if it's not ash and dust by the time her knee gets there...

*It's amazing how quickly "Cool and collected" changes to "Oh fucky-doo" when the prospect of eminent death and carnage throws a wrench in the gears. Max tries to reverse the course he had set, headed back towards the entry way. Throwing elbows and body shots may be required to accomplish this.*

2 suxx

"Ok...." Wyatt heads outside and starts to walk down the street some way, away from the crowd. He turns around and observes the streets, looking to see if anything suspicious is going on.

Wyatt puts 1 blood into resilience.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Amos gets a few funny looks, but nothing definite. He does get the impression that he isn't the only one looking for Mac.

Thomas gets his drink, and the bill disappears. "Thanks, but you'll have to get in line. The owner is looking for him also -- but he never really came here much. He's more the Avalon type, if you get what I mean."

Chrisie engages a girl who looks like a Coyote Ugly extra who gives her a once over. "Sweetie, I wouldn't worry about him. There's no way in hell he's here tonight, and I'd be surprised if he ever shows back up." Putting her arms on the bar top, she leans forward. "Can I get you a drink?"

Max makes it to the front in time to see the pair walking down the street.

Wyatt doesn't see anything unusual as he walks with the woman, other than she's seriously hot.

Wyatt needs to roll Initiative.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Wyatt rolls 1 die for initiative5

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ishani had considered taking off the black velvet jacket; not that she minded Blood on it, but it never seemed to amuse Asa when she ruined couture. As they rounded the corner of the building into the empty alley, an arm with a steel grip reach out and grabbed Wyatt, rolling him over her hip and throwing him to the ground.

"Sit; listen," she said, staring at the neonate, daring him to try to Dominate her again.

Wyatt is UP; Wyatt is Prone.

Grappling 2 @ 1 suxx
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

See Max. See Max run. Run, Max, run.

Martha Villiers

PRE

(Martha is privately wondering, and trying to deduce, if the girl is deflecting and using a rehearsed line to bounce away inquiry about Mak or telling the truth as she understands it.)

Listening carefully to the Coyote Girl, trying to pay attention over the other voices and activity at the bar, Martha smiles nervously: realising she is under some scrutiny from the Coyote Girl...(and wondering to what purpose and conclusions the lady is arriving at) wide eyed, fiddles with her hat once again...nods obediently to the barlady. "A drink? Why, yes! Yes...yes, please! Please may I have a Coke Cola?" an enthusiastic reply as Martha studies the lady again, recognising in this lady a modernity that almost demands to be understood...another timid, friendly, smile...taking a greater interest in the Coyote Girl now, Martha will try to sneak a subtle glance at the girl's attire and in particular her footwear while she obtains the drink.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

"Woah... listen, I don't want any trouble. I was just looking for a friend....hoping to get a bit of a dance in if there was a banging tune on... not get my ass kicked by some scary chick."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Outside

"Oh, shut up," Ishani replied, reaching the point of annoyance where she wished she had a pair of pliers; obviously this neonate didn't deserve fangs. Blowing a stray lock of hair out of her eyes, she concentrated briefly, dropping her Mask.

Ishani Naetesh
    Blood Potency 4

"Now, I'm not going to say it again: hush, and listen. Nod if you understand."

Inside

"Coke? Sure," the bartender replies, liberally spiking it with rum. She's wearing a black leather skirt and a MISFITS t-shirt artfully torn. Silver jewelry adorn her wrists and one nostril.

"First time here?"

Wyatt had been in situations like this before, in fact a few good friendships started this way. He doubted this was such an occasion but simply nodded. Get out of this situation and simply remember it for another day, clealy this woman had issues.... plenty of them.

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread