Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Bloodhunt: We Live in the Club, We Die in the Club...

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

PM reminder sent to Wyatt
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Sorry guys. Missed it!

Wyatt looks around... the weapons were concealed.... He looks at the security guard and shrugs clearly not knowing whats going on. If he had done something wrong clearly it was a mistake and hopefully the security guard would see that.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

While Amos was listening to his fellow Mekhet, he heard the sound of panic as the metal detector reacts to the prsence of weapons on Wyatt. So much for discretion. He was hoping that their quarry was not alerted by the alarm and did not took this opportunity to flee.

Now back to the subject at hand. Time to try to socialize with the local population and ask them if they saw someone fitting the description of the blood hunt prey.

Which he does, trying to be as subtle as possible and avoiding to be to specific as to why he is searching for him.

Well here goes nothing ....

OOC

(OOC: If I had known the club had metal detectors wyatt would have put the stuff back in the car but I will run with it.)

Once the security guard comes to search him Wyatt will dominate the guard to search him and believe he found nothing and as a result let him into the club.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The 'security guard' that appears is a dark haired beauty, graceful, and more than a little annoyed at the disturbance.

Go ahead and make that Dominate roll, and we'll subtract Resistance from the base roll.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

4 Successes

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Why don't we go outside and sort this out?" the woman asks with a bright smile. She seems wholly unaffected by the Dominate attempt.

Amos

2 successes

PRE

Thomas didn't like leaving Wyatt to deal with his problem alone but the Blood Hunt was more important than the Ventrue's problems right now. Well maybe not to Wyatt but there was nothing Thomas could do on that account. He made his way to the bar of the club and waited for one of the bartenders to ask him for his order, when one came over Thomas asked for a cheap drink, cheapest in the house, and while it was poured took a twenty dollar bill out of his pocket and leaned closer to the bartender to make sure others would be unable to hear.

"I'm looking for a guy named Mac, he's ( gives description of Mac ) and I heard he likes this place. Any of his friends or favorites around tonight? Oh and keep the change for the drink." He leaves the twenty on the bar in front of the bartender and hopes that he is more successful tonight than his fellow Carthian. Well he did get through the door.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Unaware of the significance of the alarm barrier's bleeping and not fully understanding Wyatt's difficulty, Martha is smiling to herself and cheerfully to anyone looking her way.

Seeing that business seems brisk in here, she begins to quietly break away from the core group...realising that she will only advance the evening's pursuit by getting active! Martha she limps off to the bar. Looking around (you never know, she thinks, he may be here!) she approaches the friendliest looking member of the bar staff and, all smiles, she engages the barkeeper in swift, cheerful, chatter right away; "Good evening, sir! My name is Martha, I was hoping I might call upon your assisstance! I'm trying to find a Mr Mac...you know...a (and she describes him for the benefit of the bar keep and anyone nearby)...I...I am afraid..." she bows her head all meek "...I am afraid I owe Mr Mac some money...and...well...do you or, any of your friends, know where I may find him? I wouldn't want to be indebted to him longer I already am, you see..." she carefully fiddles with her hat - all wide eyed, testing the reaction of the man as best she can...and watching for any flicker of recognition in her description.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread