Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 85
DISPLAYED
Bloodhunt: We Live in the Club, We Die in the Club...

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Amos looks a bit nervous, damn, it is about time he improves his fighting abilities.

'' Well, I am not the best of fighters, I can handle a gun that my major skill, I am good with a shotgun. In a confined space like the sewers, that might be usefull. But if you prefer not to take the risk of a not so experience fighter, I'll understand and start finding other ways to help.''

PRE

Thomas' phone rings and the Mekhet pauses for a second to see who was calling before hitting the talk button. "O'Connor."... "How are you in a fight?" .... "Give me a minute to talk with my group, I'll call you back in a moment."
    He clicks the phone off and turns to the rest of the potential sewer group. "Just got an offer of assistance from Chris Wooding. Mekhet. Claims to be handy with a katana."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

As the Scene changes location, please start a new thread...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max sighs. Normally he would consider himself a patient man. Tonight was not a normal night.*

Amos, get in the damn car. By the end of the night, I might be telling you to shoot ME in the back of the head and end the misery.

*He turns to Thomas and nods.* Of course, the more the merrier. There's a parking lot near where we're going in he can meet us. *With that, Max puts the car in drive and heads towards where ever Martha wants to be dropped off.*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha, sitting quietly and still sitting with her hands stuck meekly under her thighs, asks to be dropped off just a short block walk away from the Avalon. "Good luck, everyone!" she exchanges cell phone information with people and..."Oh...Please might I know your next expected location? So if you require reinforcements or you fail to return, assisstance may be summoned to where you where last known to be."

Assuming this information is freely shared (she won't complain if it's witheld), Martha will curtsy to you all; wish you all very sincere luck and then hobble quietly away to think about what part, if any, she might play in the remaining Hunt activity.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread