Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Phone Calls and Final Prep

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Dizzy hangs up the phone, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"I'll need to pop out and get the vehicle but all should be good," he says, watching the two play with the guns.

Damn, girl, and I thought Lara Croft was hot.

Monica's phone buzzes softly in her pocket.

Pulling out her phone, she answers it without looking at the Caller ID.

"Hello, this is Monica."

"It's Jonesy, MoFo," is the response--his voice coming through with a faint rumble that might be crowd noise. "Did some checking up for you, and I don't know what AC does but it isn't security transport. Folks in the know say there isn't any sort of setup for that. That help you out any?" His question is punctuated by a pleased-sounding roar on his end.

"It sure does. Thanks, Jonesy. Enjoy the rest of the game. Go 'Niners!"

Jonesy's laugh comes through loud and clear. "That's my girl. Talk to--" The rest is cut off by static as the crowd roars again.

"Talk to you later."

Hanging up the phone, Monica looks up at Dizzy and Colin.

"Okay, looks like Arrow probably isn't handling the actual transport, but we're still gonna need to look the part. Drop me off on your way, and I'll pick up some clothes for us to wear."

Standing up, she looks both men up and down, trying to gauge their sizes. Of course, it also looks like she might be checking out the merchandise.

"Okay, so where does that leave us on the vehicle front?" Dizzy asks, heading out. "We need something big or something more nimble?"

Monica scrunches up one side of her face as she considers Dizzy's question.

"I assumed we were going for the whole armored van look... but I'm always open to other ideas."

Kharn

"Yeah, some kind of armored ride seems like the best bet." Colin says, slipping his S&W 500 into a quick-draw holster under his shoulder and one of the other pistols into the back of his belt when he sees that Dizzy doesn't want it. One of the shotguns goes into the duffel once more and the remaining one waits on the table. "I'm good to go whenever ya'll are." He says.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last