Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Phone Calls and Final Prep

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Dizzy roars the Ducati through the Sacramento streets, racing from Sally's straight to the office of Wallis Engineering, ensuring he avoided as much five-0 as he possibly could, and every single second spent with the wind in his face kept him smiling.

Not outside. Obviously that would be silly. He'd swallow a fly otherwise.

And it wasn't only because of the speed either. No. It was his pillion accompanying him on the short journey. Finally reaching their destination, Dizzy pulls over and kills the engine.

"All good?" he asks Monica, now smiling proper.

"Sure thing."

Sliding off the back of the bike in a single, sinuous movement, Monica looks at Dizzy with a face of pure innocence.

"I mean, it's not like that was the first time I've ever had one of those between my legs, Sport."

The corner of her mouth quirks as a single eyebrow raises in Dizzy's direction.

"C'mon... clock's ticking."

Turning, Monica leads the way into the building, finally stopping at the office where she and the wheelman had first met. Taking a seat, she pulls out her phone and makes a call.

Kharn

Colin pulls up in his black charger after having stopped at his place. He steps out of the car and stubs out his cigarette, popping the trunk and pulling out two metal briefcases and a small duffel bag. His face has the casual smile he usually sports but his eyes have a hard set to them.

"Lets get ready to do this."
    He says, nodding for them to go inside.

Dizzy cracks up as he follows Monica in, turning to wait for Colin. Reaching the office, Dizzy then gets down to business, dialling up his cousin.

After a brief conversation, Monica sighs and puts her phone back in her pocket.

"I got bupkis."

After noticing the briefcases and duffel, she arches one eyebrow at Colin and smiles sweetly.

"So... what'd you bring me?"

Kharn

Colin slips the duffel off of his shoulder and lets it rest on the floor and places the two briefcases onto the table and unlocks each, popping the latches quickly and deftly. He swirls one around to face Monica and the other to face Dizzy. "Wasn't sure if you two had pieces or not, so I brought early Christmas presents. Nine mil Glock seventeens, two extra magazines, typical issue for police or security." He says.

"Or if you prefer a little more bang in your hands,"
    He says, opening the duffel and pulling out two shotguns. "I have these." He says, setting them down side-by-side onto the table with a case of shells. Sitting down, he pulls out a very large pistol, obviously his personal preference, a S&W 500, and checks it, even though he knows it is in good working order.

Dizzy is still busy on the phone but as the guns are produced, he pulls a face and turns away.

No Sirrreee. Guns'll get you killed.

Monica's eyes caress one of the Glocks, admiring it, but neither of her hands move to actually pick it up.

"Is that the plan, then... armed robbery?"

Kharn

"Oh no no no." Colin says with a small smile. "Condom theory, better to have and not need them, than need them and not have them. I just wanna be prepared incase shit hits the fan."

"Oh... that's my boy, always one step ahead."

Monica picks up one of the Glocks and checks it out with a practiced air.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last