Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Scoopin up Snakeshits in Z'berg park

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Charlie got in his car an headed towards Z'berg park, finding a parking area about a block away and got out. He stayed on the streets in public across the street from the actual park as he waited for Jillian to show, keeping his pistol hidden in his jacket pocket along with his knife. His head remained stiff but his eyes darted back and forth as he kept an open eye until his companion showed up.

S
    Steven

Jillian gets outta the cab a few blocks down and walks toward the meeting point. She wore a pair of torn up jeans and a tanktop. The blue was darker today and looked like it was fading back to her natural dark brown. Jilliian walked down the street, when she saw her Priscus she gave him a head nod, "Whats up Charlie, you ready for this?" Jill asked.
    what she is wearing

She wasn't excited about going into the Lion's den with just her and Chuck here but hopefully he could hold his own. Jill knew she could...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Fall is just beginning; a few brownish gold leaves have fallen and the air has a chill. The temperature drop has raised a ground fog, and the wet grass quickly soaks footwear.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Charlie nods to Jillian and says "Yup let's do this." as he heads towards the actual park. "I figure if we don't find anything in there we should probably check the sewers after."

Maybe Dirge knows a good way of accessing them. I know she mentioned wanting to setup something down there a while back.

S
    Steven

"Yeah that sounds good to me." Jill says, "So you every gone toe to toe with these things?" Jillian asked wondering what she was in store for.

Charlie shakes his head. "No I haven't. Although judging from the nonchalance Miss Hart spoke in taking care of them it seemed like one of those things where they are a bigger pain in the ass in numbers." he says "Honestly I see this taking a few nights, and we may need to seek outside help as well."

S
    Steven

"Yeah wouldn't be a bad Idea to grab some others. Sucks there isn't any more of our people in town." Jillian said as they walked into the park. "You know any of our more shadowed cousins, someone who can see may be very helpful."

"Probebly not Maxie though, he seems kinda pussified."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Can each make a Wits+Com roll, Int+Inv, and a Wits+Survival roll?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

Rolls

Charlie shakes his head "Nope, max was the only one I knew of. I used to know another guy, alexander but I haven't seen him in a long long time. Might need to talk to the family head on that one."

Hmm maybe if I continue my "arrangement" with max I can have him teach me that instead.

Rolls

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread