Falstaff: Unalligned Malkavian
    Tommy G: Ithaeur Bone Shadow

C
    Casitive

Peter Baldwin - Slasher
    That's silly, he'd be a hugger.

A
    AwakeOrangutang

Rather interesting that you bring this up because after reading through the Werewolf splat book, I think Tessa very well could've been Wolf-blooded before her time in Arcadia. She was born to an absentee father and always was an emotional individual even before Arcadia. Plus her and her mother never got along, nor did she ever feel compelled to follow the laws. Seems like a bunch of signs she was Wolf-Blooded. Who knows? Had she been left alone, she might've ended up an Irraka Huntress in the Dark.

I'll give it a swing. How about instead of running to lure predators from her friend in the Jungle, instead Morgan had decided to go completely postal on them. Rather then the frightened, timid raccoon we know, we would have gotten a viscous mongrel that makes Briar Wolves nervous.

If this Morgan didn't end up a Bridgeburner, she'd probably have been one of the most gung-ho Summers you ever met. With a firm belief that the few problems that cannot be solved with her claws are best solved using prodigious amounts of explosives. For some reason I picture Bizzaro Morgan as a mad bomber. Kind of as far opposite as you can get from quiet and stealthy.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
+ Reply to Thread