Ended
Watch
161 - 166
DISPLAYED
(1009) Eternal Court VII

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Martha Villiers

PRE

At the foot of the stairs Martha is now faced with the very same dilema she had just hoped to avoid. Wide eyed, pale, meek, she tries to avoid rubbing at her leg by grabbing the hem of her coat as she curtseys...looking up towards Deputy Heinz. Her unease enhanced as she now must face the stairs too.

"Good evening, sir. In your Hunt...I...I...er...that is to say, sir: can I be of any assistance?" she asks, meek...aiming for confidence in her tone.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

If Arnold notices or cares that Martha has decided to leave their group then he doesn't show it on his face. His eyes simply follow her for a few seconds as she limps away.

"It seems, then, that we are prepared to depart. The Sacramento campus of California State University is not far from here. We'll begin our search there."

If there is nothing else then the hunting party leaves the Avalon
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Ciara Maskelyne

Max

*Max has to fight off the urge to smile at the other Mekhet, mentally picturing her with a collar and name tag to complete the outfit. Instead he motions to Thomas.* Of course Mr Villiers. Allow me to introduce Mr O'Conner. We are going to go bar hopping with a couple of friends. Feel up for a night on the town? *He winks, obviously it wasn't just for a fun time tonight...*

Ciara

*Caira returns from the meeting with the Prince just in time to find... everyone leaving. She sighs softly, looks like she would be leading a large group of one. She raises her voice, trying to catch the few people not grouped up already.* If I may have your attention please: Those not wishing to participate directly in the hunt, please come to me; we will endeavor to aid the others through more indirect channels.

For those that are about to leave, please call if you find the target in question, or if you need assistance. Good luck to you all.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Let's try to wrap this thread up and get everyone into Bloodhunt threads. Given the 'priority' nature, there will not be a new Eternal Court thread until the Bloodhunt is resolved.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha returns Thomas' smile with eager friendliness and curtseys obediently - recognising him, of course, from the poker evening. A happy smile to both men as she is accepted for the evening's foray! "Thank you, gentlemen! I aim to be an asset to you this evening, not an impediment!" she enthuses. Smiling cheerfully, Martha will struggle up the stairs and will eagerly join Max and Co to wherever they go...(taking care to buckle up safely if she is invited into any car) and, having done some homework since the poker game, is wondering to herself about the 'Reverence' and what other sorts of bars and noisey places of iniquity their target frequented...[on to the next thread...?]
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Scene Ends.
    Continued...?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
Closed Thread