Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1009) Eternal Court VII

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Zeren enters the Court. The confused look as well as the characteristics of his face, gave away the fact that this Kindred was new to these lands. Indeed, in a strange and foreign accent he spoke to the first person he met inside the court "Excuse me, but I have come here to present myself to the Seneschal of the city. I believe that he has been informed of my presence in the city and is expecting me".

Security points Zeren to a door across the floor and down the hall. As the Daeva knocks, a dull, nasal voice tells him to "Enter." The room within has a large desk with a computer and various other desk-associated items. In front of it, on Zeren's side, are two chairs. Behind it is a man in a half-mask, a carefully crafted expression of neutrality. Behind him are two full bookshelves. "Yes?"

Astyr

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Conspicuously absent this evening is any of the Prince's personal Herd. Since no one else is following his example, he's not going to bother any longer.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

k
    kevorkiandoctor

(Hope this is the right thread and the right way)

David had been in the city long enough with his ear to the ground and his nose out in the cold, he had first picked up on quite too right rumors of kindred among mortals, perhaps ones who did remember their feeding to well, but he followed the strong of clues and leads till he got a name, Avalon, he wasn't sure what it meant at first and thought it may have been a vampire who flashed his name too much. He would soon find out that it was a place.

He skulked the place, watched and hung around long enough to find this was in deed a place for kindred to congregate and hopefully become noticed and recognized, he kept a distance from the man ahead of him and hidden. As he heard the man words he couldn't help but smile, his urban survival skills were as sharp as ever, he was lucky he hadn't feed since he arrived and the beast was restless. After the man entered he would come to the Securit, "Hey, I figured this would be the place to find some feeding rights.." He stated and followed any directions given.

a
    astyr

"Selam Aleykum." Zeren greets the man, with a small bow of the head. "I am Zeren Aslan of the Daeva. I am here to present myself to Seneschal of Sacramento. I was also hoping you can direct me in settling in your fine city and meeting the Priscus of my blood." he continues.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha is sat at one of the sofa chairs...dressed in her mismatched collection of cheap raincoat, long cream skirt...black boots peeking from the hem...she sits, quiet, and rubbing at her lame leg: looking around...the aroma of fresh human blood lingers near her, flushed and blushed as she is from a recent Feeding...she glances over to the Feeding cubicles, looking a bit bashful. Rubbing harder at her leg, Martha aims her gentle gaze to the doorway, seeing others arrive, she struggles to her her feet: no cane to help her. Tiny Martha tries a friendy smile and a curtsy to the arriving gentlemen and brushes at her coat to quickly neaten her appearance.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Security informs David where the Seneschal's office is and mentions that he's in with someone right now.

"Very well, Zeren," Heathcliff says, quieting his Beast's urgings to thrash the neonate, "Take some time to study the Laws and Domains on the wall there, then I have some questions for you." When Zeren indicates he is ready, the Seneschal asks him in a rather bored fashion, "Who is your Sire? Do you claim a Covenant? Where are you from? What are your plans while here?"

Anton Flores had skulked into court. The scripture carved into his flesh had been covered beneath the sleeves of a dusty old shirt. He'd perused the laws of the Domain. Now he hangs back, watching the passing faces and gauging the Beasts, while his own throbbed precariously. He needed a recruit to survey Squattaville with him. No Shadows, no Lords, the Bishop had said. The recruitment pool was a little thin at the moment, and those present appeared unsuitable. Fresh meat, cripple, lost ball in tall grass... these won't do... His jaw tensed, turning his slack smile into a stiff frown.

He continues to haunt the corner, in wait of others.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

a
    astyr

Zeren, getting used to the sense of hostile, stronger beasts wanting to slice him in two, answers in an equally bored fashiong: "I am a member of the Invictus. I originate in the elysium of Istanbul and I plan to spend quite some time in town for a few financial matters I need to attend to. My Sire was Sir James Cromwell, Primogen to Prince Fatih of Istanbul".

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max hops down the stairs into Court, softly running the melody to Chattanooga Choo-Choo through his head; he wouldn't waste to blood at actually be able whistle the tune. He takes a quick look around, making sure everyone who is supposed to be dead is still so, just not in the permanent sense. He'll respond if anyone flags him down, otherwise he'll head back to the cloakroom to watch people coming in and out.*

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

"That all seems to be in order, Zeren," Heathcliff says, then writes down Twist and Victoria Stamford's contact information. "Hound Twist represents both your Clan and is head of the Invictus, but I understand Lady Stamford also assists her with affairs. Before you are Acknowledged, if you've no other questions for me, tell me more about the financial affairs to which you are attending while here," he says interestedly. "Do you have plans to expand your business into Prince Clarke's Domain, or are you simply...managing affairs?" he asks.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread