Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 66
DISPLAYED
The Streets, Downtown

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Amos nods to michael and follows him to the car.

" Yeah, sure thing. Now that we know each other a little better, we may be able to work better as a duo. And don't worry about the car, as long as it runs, that's all that matters.Lead the way, I'll follow you."

Wyatt looks at Michael "Guess I am riding with you if thats ok?" Assuming he doesnt say no Wyatt heads to the car with him.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

PRE

Thomas watches as both Amos and Wyatt followed Michael out the door. The Mekhet guessed that he would be riding solo as he walked out the door and towards the elevator.

"I'll follow you in my car but once we get to the park I don't know if splitting up is the best plan. If we run into anything we need to be able to support each other, not be picked off one by one like drunk teenagers in a bad horror movie." He smiles, obviously in a good mood at the prospect of being out actually doing something constructive after a solid month of political bullshit.

NOS
    PRE

Michael nods to Thomas just as Wyatt and Amos leave for his car. "We'll discuss it when we get there. I think teams may be the best bet, being in a large clutter could leave is better sitting ducks as well but perhaps if we check in every so often and then have a rendevous point it will seem more organized. We'll meet you there." he says and then is gone.

PRE

Thomas walks to his car, making sure that he has his equipment ready in case it might be needed. He gets in and starts it, ready to follow Michael's car and continue the investigation.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Scene Ends.
    Feel free to start new thread(s)...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread