Herding Tigers

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

The Seven Stars was never a popular hotel.

Built in the 1960s, it was placed in a location that, if there were competent people planning it, wouldn't be home to a hotel. It's close enough to the city proper that it was always simpler just to drive for another five minutes and far enough out that once you stopped there it was a real pain to drive anywhere for anything you might need.

Consequently, it closed 10 years after it first opened.

Never opening again afterward, the Seven Star Motel has stood remarkably empty, a blight on an otherwise empty landscape. Wooden panels cover broken windows and doorways, and an decaying chain-link fence circles the weed-choked property. The shape of the building is reminiscent of an ancient castle, lost to time and decay, slowly choking under the weight of a world that's left it to feed the wolves on the horizon.

Only tonight, the boards covering the entrance to the lobby have been removed. The Lobby, abandoned for more than forty years is choked with dust and ancient cobwebs and mildew stains in the dark. A light comes from the back room, a single candle on a table next to the door leading into the parking lot of the compound. There are no other entrances visible to the inside of the hotel, no other ways other than the sky to it's parking lot. Within is more weed choked asphalt, crumbling walls, and at the center a empty pool, it's sides cracked and crazed from simple erosion, and time. From within the pool comes a red glow, the lights of several barrels holding something that once was afire, but what has been allowed to settle into a dim glow, as if the pool was some dark gateway into a hellish underworld.

There are several brightly colored lawn chairs clustered around the deep end. Roxie hart sits in one, dressed in jeans and a long sleeved shirt, with a shotgun in her lap.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

S
    Steven

Jillian walks into the meeting, Damn, I am early... Jillian thought to herself as she walked in and only saw one other Gangrel there. "Hey, Nice Gun." Jill says to the Sexy Vamper with the great legs.

"Regent Hart, Names Jillian Malloy." Jill said introducing herself and extending her hand to her clan mate.

Jillian's outfit

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie Hart | Striking Looks 2 (sexy legs) | Aspect of the Predator

Roxie looks at Jillian's hand and back up at her. "I don't like touching." Strangers, is a silent, but obvious addition to the end of the sentence. Hard to blame her really, what with the general ability of Gangrel to sprout claws and such, though most are able to disguise the Beast's influence over their thought process.

"Do you know where Barrett is? You're both late." She scans the rooftops around the pair with her eyes.

S
    Steven

"No I have no idea where Charlie is," Jillian said to the Regent unaffected by the rudeness. In actuality it made Jillian like her just a little more.

Charlie looks up at the hotel and steps inside, admiring the beat down feel to it. I wouldn't expect anything less from a Savage Regent.

He walks inside seeing Jillian and Roxy already there, and noticing the shotgun in Roxie's lap. Nice. good thing I'm not wearing whitey tighties because I think she'd want me to squeal like a piggy based on that image.

"Good evening Ms Malloy. Regent Hart. My apologies for my lateness." He says as he nods to both of them. He is dressed in jeans and a leather jacket, the black color scheme almost blending in with the night.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie looks at Barrett, her expression flat. "Words are just words Barrett." Roxie gestures at the lawn chairs with a nod of her head. "Pick a seat, there's plenty. I'm sure you've got a lot you want to talk about." She leans a little bit back in her chair, waiting for Barret to get to whatever he wanted to talk about tonight.

S
    Steven

"Hey Charlie, how you doing?" Jillian says as she takes her seat and does her best not to scope another close look at those smooth legs.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

A dirty, mangy large dog pads out through the shadows. As it glares balefully at Charlie and Jillian, they can see from it's yellow eyes that it's a wolf. It moves slowly to the edge of the pool, glancing down, and back up. Huffing in irritation, it trots over an arm's span or two from Roxie before settling back on it's haunches.

There's a quick glance downward, but if the shit hits the fan it'd be bad form to be busy licking his balls. Instead, Dog flops forward and lets his tongue loll out, panting, almost looking like he's grinning.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Charlie isn't phased by Roxie's comments as he knows she's right. Yeah they are just words that's why I have a lot of em. He takes note of the dog panting as he sits down and wonders if it's kindred joining them tonight or if it's a pet of Roxie's. Then Jillian speaks to him and says "I'm good Jillian, we'll wait for Dwight to show up and if he doesn't then we'll get teh show started."

Although why do I get the feeling that it's not my show I'm putting on? He wonders as he looks around for the Acolyte Savage

Time passes by and Dwight doesn't show.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread