141 - 150
DISPLAYED
Can't Read My Poker Face

Page 15 of 18 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West ignored the others after Digger's raise, shifting slightly and casting his eyes downward as if consumed by his cards. He took an unecessary peek at them to feign indecision, and then tried to lure the other man in with a raise.

It was roughly a three quarters of his money; enough that a rookie might feel he was coming over the top strongly but hedging his bet and undermining the play.
    Nimbus

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha folded her cards long ago and is happy to watch now..moreso now she feels she has answered the question set of her. Tiny Martha watches the remaining hands been played out...she is beginning to see where she was going wrong. These rules are a slight different to the ones she thought she knew...this is proving instructive! Smiling happily to everyone, nodding as chatter takes place about her, Martha seems eager to watch, listen and join in best she can. A gentle sip of her Coke as she listens, wide eyed...if she hears the talk between Al and friends, she appears unable to decode it.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Oh. Oops. Sorry." Al-Adin blushes in embarrasment. "Lets go play more then!" He runs back into the card room and sits back down between the two mages. His face is still a bit flushed as he waits for the next hand to go.
    "Andrew, did you say if you were coming to the party? You have to come; its going to be fun!"
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fun. Animus can't help but smile at Al's innocence, even if it does little to lighten his mood. Why can't I let go, why can't I just enjoy myself? Finally, he nods briefly. "My life's kind of crazy right now, but yeah, I'll be there."

The Thyrsus' attention is momentarily drawn to his slowly ebbing pile of chips. Good thing I was never planning on winning.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Later old dog, It was good to meet you"

Digger looks at Jimmy, unsure at the big bet. Digger looks into the eyes of the man and looks at his cards. "Call" Digger said and pushed his whole stack in.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri listened to the descritpion about how Halloween is celebrated on the other side of the pond, and smirks. "Martha, we'll show you how its 'sposed to be done, don't you worry about that," she says, smirk turning to a grin of encouragement. Then she gasped as Digger slid the remainder of his chips in and she looks to Jimmy, wondering what he'll do.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West used his cards as a rake to push in the remainder of his chips, releasing them and letting them spill over the top to reveal his full house.

Two Queens and three Towers. Possibilities? Reflections? Or a Tower for every Queen -- with one to be revealed?

Still considering possibilities, West looked up at the other man, politely refraining from making an assumption.
    Nimbus

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles, clearly very excited by the prospect of finding out about an American Halloween, she smiles very happily back to Terri! "Thank you, miss! I am already looking forward to it!" she enthuses, sips at her Coke and watches as large numbers of chips are brought into play...wide eyed, she looks at West...Digger...the rest, to see how confident they all seem at this moment of crucial play.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger looks at Jimmy's cards and just shakes his head. "Good hand man." Digger says as he tosses his cards out showing his trip Jacks. Digger smiled. He liked playing cards and he knew you couldn't win them all. "Well that cashes me out." Digger says standing up and going to refresh his beverage. "Anybody need another round?" Digger says pointing to the defacto buffet table.

Kharn

Colin looks at his hand, looks at Digger's chips, then looks at his hand again... no way in hell...

He folds and then leans back, smiling. "I'm out, definitely." He says, lighting another cigarette and waiting for the next hand to be dealt out.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Page 15 of 18 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last
Closed Thread