Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
Can't Read My Poker Face

Page 12 of 18 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last

Rosh

PRE

Yui shoots a glare across the table at Al. Did he not know? Their life was one of secrets. He turns his attention to his hand. Another spade. In old Tarot the spade was a sword. In some variations, an arrow. It could be related to the element of air.

Queen Mab. Ruler of the Air. Her highness of Winter in Fae (capital F) mythology. Yui considered what Fate had assured him, that honesty would lead to great gain. This gambling meant little. Yui knew the gain was almost always immaterial.
    Honesty, in some folk tales Mad was deceived by truth, and thus defeated. Yui trusts the hand of Fate. Unlike those wormy fools, Yui allowed Fate to occur as foretold. All Gleaners did. Yui gives sweet Martha an honest smile. Eyes squink shut. "The smoke, it makes your mascara run." He says undertone and produces a folded handkerchief from his pocket, clean and pressed, A styled G in one corner. Yui offers Martha the cloth.

Martha Villiers

PRE

(Martha is wearing no mascara or other cosmetic applications beyond lavender soap and minty toothpaste and a simple and modest dab of red lipstick. But, she'll accept the offered cloth with a wary smile...her rosey cheeked glow seems a natural enough blush of a healthy, if slightly bashful, young lady...as a consequence, she's naturally slightly horrified at the words...in case she is, in someway, melting.)
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Yui nods and offers to take the cloth back once used. "An old friend gave me that. He told me it would come in handy." Yui nods once more "I hope it did."

ooc

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Very generous of you, sir!" she chirps, still a bit rattled by the talk of mascara, but his sentiment seemed sincere. "Your friend seems most wise and possessing foresight, for it was useful and, doubtless, shall be again!" Martha sips at her Coke Cola and rubs at her leg a moment after this, seeming slightly more bewildered than earlier.

(OOC: no, I was just worried I'd missed something! lol)
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West watched the exchange with interest; as far as he was concerned, handkerchiefs were for cleaning firearms with.

He considered the straight draw the flop had opened -- he didn't like chasing cards, but threw a bet in anyway.

"So there's going to be a big party downtown for Halloween...,"
    he tossed out, trying to keep the conversation flowing, and people distracted.
    Nimbus

Kharn

Colin nods to West. "Yeah, I heard about that, supposed to be pretty big, I'm heading to it. No idea what I'm going as though." He says with a shrug, lighting another cigarette and looking at his hand and the flop, debating for a moment before mentally shrugging and tossing his bet in.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus calls, wondering if perhaps this hand would turn out to be decent. But West's comment only serves to turn his thoughts back onto dark pathways. How can I even begin to decide what I'm doing for it? My world's so shaken up, I don't even know if I'll have a Cabal yet.

Player of the Month

The Flop had dropped two more spades in his lap so Thomas called the call the raise as he listened to the talk about dressing up for Halloween. He wondered if he would attend and if he did what he would wear, maybe just get his old uniform out and put that on. It still fit but then again maybe it was a bad idea to go around dressed in clothes you had worn 65 years ago.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin looks at yui in confusion. Why is yui being mean? Did I do something wrong? What did I do?
    He is so caught up that he misses the flop, and just discards the cards. He tries to remember what he could have done wrong. He didn't run, he didn't say anything about the courts, he didn't do anything wrong right? Maybe? No? Then why was yui glaring at him like he'd just walked in on Al-Adin stealing his new car.
    "Yui, can you give me some secret pointers after this hand? I can't seem to get the hang of this." He says, honest confusion on his face. and maybe you can help tell me why you are mad at me.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Last year, I brought a Tinkerbell outfit that was really cool but not really sure about this year," Terri says, thinking back and leaning forward on the her elbows. "Guess Jessica Rabbit could be an idea."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 12 of 18 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... Last
Closed Thread