Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Crossroads

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry made his way through the Hostel, headed straight for the attic. Had he received the text message? Of course he had. Had he responded? Of course not. Why was anyone's guess. Then again, it wasn't like he displayed logic in most of what he did. Not common logic, anyway.

Instead, he got to the door to the attic, and tested the doorknob. It turned easily. He looked at his watch. He was a bit early. As planned. He pushed the door open, and stepped through into the meeting place. The others would be here soon, if they weren't already. Henry took the time to reflect on what he would do, what this meeting announced.

PRE

A middle-aged white male or utterly average features jogs, wearing a simple pair of athletic shorts below a plain white tee, into the Hostel, popping iBuds out of his ear as he enters and looks about. His head is shaved bald, so bald it shines under the overhead lights in the lobby. Tug wasn't sure where, precisely, the attic Rosh had told him to meet them at was located, so he waits. Only, Tug's not very patient. Sure, the Adepts had tried to impose lessons on him, but some plants only grow in the right soil. Otherwise, the seeds are just bird food. "Hey, can I have a go at that?" he asks quietly of a janitor, who looks shocked by the question, but also ready for a smoke break. A mop falls into his hands, with instructions to put down the yellow caution sign if he moves anywhere new. Tug, wearing some yuppie's face, contents himself with the simple act of cleaning and thus, spreading a small bit of joy, along with some confusion about socio-economic roles/castes, while he waits.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Is Tug using Two Faces? Or something else? ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Doppelganger

Rosh

PRE

Rosh hurries past the front counter of the lobby, an idle hand sctaching at his jet black hair. He drops some stapled packets on the desk before reshuffling the remaining stack of folders. HR papers for medical-watever. Rosh just knew he needed them filled out for insurance.

He passes by a new janitor. He stops, considering something. Then he turns and waves for the new guy's attention. "Carl leave for his break?" Spade glances down the way toward the back fire exit, the place where all the good custodians took their smoke break. He waits to see if new guy had a reply, only a few minutes more and he would be late for his own Cabal meeting.

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash arrives at Hostel HI with a few doubts. He knew each of the others that had been asked to come to this meeting but it was only Tug he knew the best, and even he outstripped the Moros in raw power and experience, a fact that, heh, tugged at Ash's pride.

But, since Kruegan's, it didn't sting that much anymore. Apathy was a saviour.

So what if someone was better than him? When it came down to it, so long as the task is completed, who gives a fucks how the job is done? Ash certainly didn't care anymore.

Which left Henry and Spade, or Rosh, or whatever his fucking name is. Henry, a Guardian and an enigma. Could be mad, or could be simply playing a brilliant game. Needless to say, Ash could never trust him, but then again, who could he trust in this game? Not even your own skills, it would seem.

And then there was Spade. Free Council, unless he'd switched sides since the last Consilium cock-up. Liked to speak his mind, it would seem, and someone Ash could probably never call friend. However, he had balls to at least try, and that the Moros could respect.

Speak of the Devil.

He spots Spade as he enters talking to a cleaner and walks towards him, not smiling, not frowning, not really doing anything. "Hey," is all he offers by way of a greeting.

PRE

"Hey, dudes," not-Carl responds in a familiar voice. "Uh, yeah, I told him to take five so I could give this a go. Hope you don't mind," Tug chuckles, then lets go of the mop so that its handle stopped against the wall, keeping it upright. "I was just bored waiting." Another chuckle. "I wasn't sure where the attic is, so, uh...after you, Rosh." He claps Ash on the shoulder. "Glad you could make it, bro." Then he presents him with a lukewarm Smirnoff Ice procured from his pocket. "You been iced, bro. That means you gotta take a knee and drink it. Unless you got your own Ice to deflect mine, then I got to drink," he says, happily explaining the rules of the Bros Icing Bros game. Tug wasn't so old or powerful or enlightened that he couldn't get in on the rage his fraternity brothers were having Icing each other.

Rosh

PRE

From doubt an suspicion to sudden relization, Spade makes a small gasp. "Ai! oh, well alright. Top floor of course." Spade leads the way to the elvator, waits for the others, then presses for the top. On the way way uop he makes glance of envy at the Smirnoff. Rosh wished he had one of his own, even a warm one. ANything to take the edge off the coming meeting.

Once there Rosh reveals the not-so hidden attic access. Hehefts a better grip on his filesas he sees his guests up the ladder. Maybe Ruby is rubbing off.

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash looks at Carl, and tries to place the voice. As realization dawns, he frowns.

"Man, you look ugly as sin." The Moros takes the Smirnoff and stares at it. "I hate vodka," he adds with a chuckle, taking a gulp and wiping his mouth on the back of his sleeve and supressing a shudder as he swallowed, handing the bottle back while following Spade. "Just out of interest, who else is coming apart from us and Henry?"

PRE

Tug follows after Rosh and Ash, laughing as the latter drank that disgusting stuff with mischievous delight. It'd come back to bite him sooner or later, he knew, but the look on the Moros' face was worth it. "Uh, I invited Chief to join us. I'm sure he knows where the attic is if he's comin, right, Rosh? So we can go on up." The slim guy makes his way up the entrance to where Henry is waiting for them. "Hey, Henry. Glad you could make it," he booms, extending his hand. "It's me, Tug," he laughs, as if the Epopt hadn't guessed already. "I gotta use a new face, cuz...well...you probably heard." He looks over at Rosh and shrugs. Neither mage had won any awards with the body dump the other night. "You're doin' alright, man? No trouble with the police or anything? I'd have thought you'd start wearing a wig and a moustache or somethin'. Sorry 'bout that," he says guiltily. If anything happened to Rosh because he was helping the Sentinel with his duty, well...his job was to protect his fellow mages, and its a job he took very seriously. Especially when he failed.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread