Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Looking for a Mystery

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Jordan brought Akroma into the room and courteously guided her towards the empty chair.

"Hello, Doctor. May I present Akroma, an Acquisitor recently arrived with us. Akroma, this is Dr. Primoria, the Curator of the Alae Draconis in Sacramento."

He took a step to the side to keep Dr. Primoria's view unobstructed.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

"Heirophant," Ruby greets Tyria in the formal way, by her rank and not her title. She does it for the benefit of Akroma, so that she can have the benefit of learning the balance between the informal and professional masques that are worn in the Sacramento Athenaeum. We certainly wear a great deal of names here, don't we!

She takes a good long lustful look at that muffin before she steps aside. That would be so good... but my thighs! No!

Akroma? Be civil please.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Hello, Ruby, Jordan, Akroma," Tyria answers with a smile.

She sneaks a peak at her muffin, and releases a small thread of Fate at it.

It's only probable that it will crumble and make a mess.

Now, much less so.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Oh great, we got 'Curator of the Alae Draconis in Sacramento' and 'Heirophant' and thereby comes I'm distracted by that probably delicious muffin! I'll just stick to the plan and do as Jordan told me, a simple but repectful Dr. Primoria.

'Dr. Primoria.' Akroma nods polite 'A pleasure to meet you, especially here in this wonderful museum. While Mr. Shepard and Ruby welcomed me heartly I saw a part of the Mesopotamian exhibit, it's lovely.' she ends with a nice smile. But on the inside she is damn nervous, afraid to make mistakes. She's glad she learned how to hide her emotions.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Tell me about yourself," Tyria prompts, taking a bite of the muffin.

Of crumbs?

Nary a one.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'I'm born and raised in Los Angeles, and traveled a lot in the rest of my life. I have a mentor, Chandra, who told me the ins and out about the mage society. I was in doubt for a moment, not knowing who to give my alliance to, the Adamantine Arrow or the Mysterium. Eventually I chose the Mysterium of course. I'm not as educated as I wished to be, so when I awakened I wanted to better my life. I'm here in Sacramento to develop my own life. In the beginning I spent a lot of my time with my mentor and her man. That isolated me from the rest of the world.' She spent a second thinking what else to tell. She gave the muffin a brief look of desire and then continued.

'When I was a sleeper I acted a lot. I also have a fascination for fire. That combination caused my awakening. I follow the Legacy of the Tamers of Fire, which says something about my personality by itself.'

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Interesting," Tyria comments. She says the word as one might examining a particularly large spider.

A firebug in the Museum. Wonderful.

"You'll probably be working with Ruby on a matter of the ley lines," she adds, considering the options, and looking at the other woman. There's also a hint of female solidarity, as both women are suddenly presented with... this.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Oh, that must be exciting, ley lines are interesting things after all. And I'm looking forward to work with Ruby.' She looks from Tyria to Ruby, giving her a nice smile. For all she knew Ruby was a very nice person.

'But since I'm
    very new here, I don't know what's going on with the Ley Lines. Anything bad?' She asks that serious, but then she thinks Tyria could have more important thing on her mind, so she adds quickly: 'Although I understand if you don't want to discuss that now Dr. Primoria. I'm sure Ruby can inform me futher if we're going to work on this together.'

"Mother of Pearl, the Order is becoming a sorority. I wonder how long I'll have a home here?" Jordan reflected as he stood behind the guest chairs.

But then he dismissed it. He said to himself: "Cheer up, self. They haven't thrown me out yet. I must be bringing something to the party. Concentrate on business; it will be time to report in a moment."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Ruby will fill you in... unless your working with the lines also, Jordan?" Tyria asks.

The muffin conquered, it's set aside, and she turns her attention to the latte.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread