Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Looking for a Mystery

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Akroma wanders though the streets of Sacramento, looking for a place that gives her a hint on mages activety. It is hard to find some friends these days... what would be a obvious place for the Mysterium to be? A library, check, University, check, a museum, well Sacramento has more then one.

Day two in Sacramento, Akroma gets in her car, planning to check all the museums in Sacramento. She drives a while, but then her phone rings. Great timing...while trying to keep her eyes on the road she grabs her mobile phone with her right hand and answers the call. 'Hi Chandra! ... Yeah, today I'm going to visit all the museums. Well, Sacramento has some I can tell ya .... Oh you got more info! Awesome...' She sees the first parking lot signs already for The Fillard Golman Museum 'The head of the order is Tyria Primoria, thanks Chandra that helps a lot. Do you know where I can find her?' There is a pause on the other side of the line, so Akroma decides to park her car and get out. She hears Chandra speaking to someone else a while so she could get in already, museums were fun anyway. ' .... What did you say? I'm among other people know? ... The mystery gathers in the Fillard Goldman Museum, what a coincidence.' Sarcasm fills her voice. 'Fate is teasing me again! I've found it, you're great Chandra thanks, cheers ciao and bye bye, gotta hang ya!'

Akroma gets in the museum and comes at a service desk with a girl who has Gina on her namecard. 'Hello Gina. I'm looking for Tyria Primoria, I believe she is the Head Curator here?'

Clothes:
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Gina mumbles something* and blows a bubble. She stares at Akroma as if daring her to interrupt. Finally, she sucks it back in and arches an eyebrow.

"Got a name, honey? More importantly... an appointment?"

* for all the Auspex users
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'My name is Akroma, but I'm a afraid I don't have an appointment. Please tell her I'm bringing a new mystery. And that I'm very enlightend to tell her.' She hope this doesn't sound all too crazy, and gives Gina a polite smile.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"A-whutta?"

The chewing stops and Gina stares for a few seconds. Was she stoned? Mystery? Enlightened? Tyria would be pissed if she let some palm reading wack job by. Nevermind the Too-Cool-For-Two-Names-Like-Cher.

Sure, this was a world where people named their kids Moon Unit, but...

With practiced efficiency, The Clipboard(tm) is produced. "Look, Aruba, just fill out this appointment request and we'll go from there."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

A tall women with striking red hair walks out of one of the exhibits and makes her way the service desk. Her clothes giving the impression of someone who had come from work or is possibly still technically at work. She walks up to the desk just as Akroma says certain things in certain ways that either makes her a kook or an awakened. Either way, business.

She leans in close to Akroma's ear and whispers just loud enough for her to hear. "Tisk tisk" There's a happy smile that goes along with it if Akroma looks.

clothes

6th sense stuff

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Shit, this ain't gonna work. Got two options: 1 - Cast a spell on the girl 2- make a little drama act while you're not in the mood to play right now... guess I'll take the second one. Angry Curators is not what I want, though I'm not sure if she gonna like this.

'
    Ah man, I thought I surprise my friend when she's at work you know. If she ain't busy at the moment she would really like to hear this. But ... I'll call her later and tell her that a girl named...' Akroma sighs deep and then looks to the namecard again 'Gina wouldn't let me speak to her.' Akroma puts a sad face, and tries to manipulate the girl's mind. A bit 'regret for letting me go away' and 'doubt for what is going to happen' might help me.

The mind thing

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

I really take my time to reply, so didn't see Kel / Ariadne soon enough :(

Akroma looks around, does she know that women? No. But what... ooh, she understood her crazy talk. Let's keep on going 'Hey! You're here too. I'm just trying to get in sooner then - make an appointment and wait a year. What a coincidence I meet you here.' Then she turns around so Gina can't see her face and says without a breath 'Thank you'

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Here I am...again

Jordan made his way out of one of the research offices in the rear corridor. This was one of the days he was in the Museum to give the Curator a hand. He saw Ariadne up front with another woman, and Gina was brandishing the Clipboard(tm) like a blunt instrument. He thought he'd better step forward.

"Hi, Gina. What's cooking...hello Ariadne. You put the beauty of our exhibits to shame, as usual.

He turned his mild, perhaps sad, eyes to the newcomer. She would see a mild-countenanced, sandy-haired young man in off-white shirt sleeves and a red and silver striped silk tie. "Hello, welcome to the Goldman."

OOC

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Akroma's Attainment

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread