Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
231 - 240
DISPLAYED
(Hedge Storm) Viva la Vida

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 24 of 28 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last

PRE

A whine of metal on metal.Rust begins cleaning his claws. Other sovereigns were not so discreet in their... communication.

ooc

And finally, the Ferret comes up to her. Oh, the ferret. She doesn't move to actually touch him, just looks at him. "Yeah, you hit the f**king jackpot, Weasel." she starts with a sarcastic smile. Then she cocks her hip just so, and puts her bare hand on said hip just so. "Now what the f**k are you gonna do about it?" If encouragement was what the Beast needed, the Fairest was only happy to oblige.
    Yui's squeaks and wraps himself around Faith squeezing tight is given the chance. You might think Yui was afraid to lose her again.

Maybe he was.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice only nodded in reply to Katrin's statement. She listened silently to the others as they spoke. The last person that she had expected to see here was Swilla after the trouble he had caused.

When Rick expressed his anger, Alice found herself sharing it. After all this they were still hiding information from them or was it just overlooked. Then the fact that she was not certain how they had all ended up sleeping to begin with and who's betrayal had caused it. For some reason she found herself suspecting Katrin, whether or not her suspicions would prove correct is yet to be seen.

"Fairweather and that Starry-Eyed freak," Swilla replied to Nightfall, not quite understanding the issues. Didn't they know? he thought.

"Thank you Swilla, take your break now," Tickle instructs but the massive Beast simply crosses his arms, frowining in cool anger and causing Tickle to back away slightly. Rust Mane's look also causes concern, as did Rick's statement and Alice's.....well, Alice had always worried Tickle, to be fair.

"Well, yes, we have both of them also, but you can understand the secrecy," the Wizened explains, a pleading quality in his voice. "Two of the Banished in one place? The perfect bait for the Storm."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall's arm moves of it's own accord; a sudden, spiraling motion in the blink of an eye.

Had he been wearing a blade, the near-instantaneous production of several feet of steel would be impressive, if not intimidating; instead, the empty spastic hand simply looks a bit ridiculous.

"Fairweather?!"

L

The scowl on Rick's face makes it perfectly clear that he does not, in fact, understand the need for secrecy. "Just because it's good bait for the Storm doesn't mean you need to keep it secret from us. Now, let me make myself perfectly clear. I don't particularly trust you, but with the threat that confronts us I am willing to fight alongside you. Unless it starts looking like I have to watch you more carefully than the hobs to see what else you're hiding. Now, is there anything else you want to tell us? Because if I get another surprise like this I will strongly considering tossing your sorry ass out to the Storm and taking my chances without your creations."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith hmmph's when Yui grabs her, and stays there while he squeeeeezes. She puts her own arms around him, as much as she can considering the awkward positioning. "Not exactly what I expected," she half-whispers, half-grunts, in his ear, "but I won't f**king complain." A moment later, she asks, "Now how 'bout letting go, Loverboy? We've got plenty of shit to clean up."

Once he does (assuming he does), the Fairest neatly flips the discarded spear with her foot and into her hand, and starts to follow the Plushtoy. Once he reveals exactly what is in storage here, her eyes widen, her mouth gapes open, and she exclaims, "You f**king son of a bitch! I almost die out there, and you f**king hold out on, on..." The rest of whatever she wanted to say, she bites off with a snarl. Raargh! would be the closest spelling. She looks like she's considering jabbing his spear through his furry little backside. Probably because she is.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Adin is just not happy right now. Everyone seems to be fighting, there isn't any good news. And his legs won't stop shaking.
    Then Nightfall gets into a fighting stance, and Al-Adin has purpose. He grips the cog in his hand strongly, the chill air making goosebumps appear all over his back and chest and legs. Maybe not dressing was a mistake.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Tickle was getting a little flustered, to say the least. His fur stood on end and the clockwork servitors passing by couldn't help but stare and share whispered thoughts behind wooden hands. Something to gossip about, later.

In the meanwhile, Tickle finally seemed to give up. "No, there are no other secrets. You all performed your task more than adequately. As far as we are aware, the Storm has been trapped, and so long as those two are kept asleep and dreaming, there it will stay. As for its avatars here, I can only guess, but an educated guess. They will be confused. They may even be scared. Soon, they will hit us with everything left in their army and I feel we should strike them first. This place," he says, indicating the grand Hollow they were occupying, "is my life. More than my life. I am willing to give you any and all weapons and devices required to win this war, and once it is won, I will destroy this workshop, my home, my life's work, and finally, I will be banished from the land I have strived to protect." A single tear rolls down his red fur, soaked up immediately. Then, it was gone. "I am begging you all to simply help me correct my mistakes."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

It wasn't much of an answer, and the Fairest certainly didn't like it... and god help them all if they didn't stay asleep. Despite having just woken, he felt tired, and tried to let the tension flow out of him as he relaxed his stance.

For the others, he ventured a question.

"You got Jimmy Hoffa back there too?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 24 of 28 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last
Closed Thread