Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Hedge Storm) Viva la Vida

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Weary eyes open for what feel like an eternity of being closed and see nothing at first. Blackness surrounds those that made the leap of faith and trying to move brings a sense of inability to control one's limbs as if the weight of the body has been asleep on the limb for some time.

But it more than simple lack of mobility. An acute sense of disassociation from the surroundings.

A twitch of a finger, a curling of toes. Metal beneath the skin, cool.

A hand raises causing a thin, plant-like weight to fall away from the wrist. A foot moves and the same thing happens at the ankle. Suddenly, a sound, the sound of breathing, changing. Dreamers waking from a dream long believed.

Memories float back, becoming real as names are recalled and a voice returns, dry and parched.

Until further notice, you are unable to move or see, but can hear and speak despite feeling groggy. Please, continue with just that tiny snippet of information....

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Ow." Al-Adin moans out. "Nightfall, are you ok?" That was what was important here.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Weak. Can't move. Can't see. Metal. Table? Organic binding? Groggy. Brain full of cotton. No good. Trouble. Facts. Find more. "Al," he says heavily, recognizing the Prince of Thieves' voice. "Who," he starts, the words coming slow, with effort. "Who is here?" What...Katrin...the war...Neil, Alice...the Lists...Generalissimo...the Ear waxed...the Gate...the Baron..."Who else made it out?"

Marcus Evan

PRE

Despite his disorientation, Marcus takes some small comfort from the sensation of cool metal beneath him. He relaxes slightly when he feels its strength supporting his weak form.

"Me... Marcus. I'm here."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"I'm OK, Al... are you?" Nightfall responds. He hears Sam but doesn't speak again; Sam's heard him, there's no need.

With clarity, he understands two things.

One, that every voice he heard had followed him. Which meant that whatever happened, he had lit the path.

Two, that he hadn't heard Alice's voice yet.

So he held his silence, afraid to interrupt, waiting.

His long fingers and hands flexed and moved, though: where was the Crown?

[banner]nf[/banner]

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Xerxia reporting... for duty..." croaks the elf as she feels (or rather, doesn't feel) her noodle-like limbs not responding to her whims and her sight not changing from the inky blackness despite trying to survey the situation.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"I'm OK, Al... are you?" Nightfall responds.
    Al-Adin breathes a sigh of relief, Nightfall is ok. Now to just get up and stretch...no. no. bad. I'm trapped, chained. Caught all over again. No. no no.
    "no. No. Bad. Very bad. Can't move. Run. Gotta run. He'll catch me here. I can't. No. Can't stay here. Can't stay. Gotta move. He's Coming for me. Can't not move. Not hiding not running gotta move gotta move. let me go. Let me GO. He's Coming! GOTTA GO! LET ME GO!
    " By the end he is screaming hysterically and desperately trying to move, tears of frustration and fear streaming down his face. Where is Ja'afar? Why hasn't he taken Al-Adin away to his happy place? Why?
    Quote Originally posted by Shouldabeenadog:
    Al-Adin stares at Nightfall as he announces his plan to do the impossible, and Al-Adin, the real Al-Adin, breaks through against his guardian.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

A groan. A grunt. A cry. "N-" a pause. Yui was not alone. That made captivity less horrifying. "Yui. Harvey?"

Was Yui now alone on Winter's March? "Faith, I'm coming." Yui tests at what holds him down, eyes searching to find light. A bite of guilt at hearing Al lose it. Like watching an inicent child come to harm.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Nothing is holding us down, there are no restraints, per FC earlier today... ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Her eye's open, at least she think's they're open. The darkness around her makes it uncertain but after blinking twice, Terri is certain she is awake.

Just unable to move. When she feels whatever it is slide away from her wrists and ankles, Terri tries to move her hands and feet, getting minimal response, another bad sign. Then she hears Al start to have a mental breakdown and cringes from how loud he is.

"Al! Its Terri, calm down, we'll be fine. I promise," she tried to say, keeping her voice as calm as possible just like she was speaking to a child.

Maybe she was; who knew.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread