Ended
Watch

Avalon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

PRE

Checking up huh
    "Yeah I had a word with the Vice President of the company, he welcomed me to the city and asked the usual questions one would expect of a new arrival. Pointed me in the direction of my department head and told me where the best places to grab dinner were. Met a few other ladies and gentlemen, exchanged numbers, the usual boring stuff."

Wow, Kathleen is taking this Spring thing a little seriously. Nela doesn't really think much about what other people want. Should she? Is she missing some great big gaping hole in the Verdant mantra?

"Hey, if we're taking a taxi we can stick around. We can also go to Gypsy's, I know the owner. But it's like, really low key, like more of a restaurant. Zebra is okay too, but usually, like, later in the season."

"Tell you what, I'm just gonna text Enzo, and we can stick around? Get a couple more drinks, meet some guys who aren't such assholes, dance ourselves Kesha retarded?"

PRE

"Oh, thank god all of that's out the way, we can have some fun," Argent proclaims. "Why don't you go find us something yummy?"

Argent points to Kathleen and Nela.

"Like those two. The bouncy brunette's a dumb whore looking for a thrill, it should be easy."

PRE

Thomas looks over at the girls. Damn, what is it about the women in this town? You could fill a Miss America contest with the lookers that favor this joint, alive and undead.

"Nice eye. By the way I never got your name."

Let's get this thread wrapped up by tomorrow, folks

Wow, Kathleen is taking this Spring thing a little seriously. Nela doesn't really think much about what other people want. Should she? Is she missing some great big gaping hole in the Verdant mantra?

"Hey, if we're taking a taxi we can stick around. We can also go to Gypsy's, I know the owner. But it's like, really low key, like more of a restaurant. Zebra is okay too, but usually, like, later in the season."

"Tell you what, I'm just gonna text Enzo, and we can stick around? Get a couple more drinks, meet some guys who aren't such assholes, dance ourselves Kesha retarded?"
    Kathleen listened carefully to Nela's suggestion, there were a couple of ideas worth mentioning out there. She was not sure about Enzo though, he seemed ... not quite right tonight, maybe she should enquire to the what and the how later.

" Sounds good to me Nela. Let's stick around some more and get a couple more drink, my treat ! Then we'll check out some of the places you mentioned.And before I forget ..."

She drew her Iphone and text a message to Enzo, enquiring to where is he and if he wants to stick around some more. She order a couple more drink for Nela and her then she drag the darkling on the dance floor some more. She'll nudge Nela towards handsome man so that they can engage some conversation with them. Depending on how the night go on, she'll stay some more there or she will suggest to Nela to move the party somewhere else.

Maybe they could check some of the places suggested by Nela ? ...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Argent

"Thomas, I am Argent," the blond Daeva replied. There's a hint of surprise.

Seriously, how could Thomas not know who he was?!

Asa Clarke

Asa watched as the pair they were watching disappeared to a private area.

He shrugged innocently and held his hands out in the unspoken question: what could he do?

"Destino," he explained. "Inoltre, ho in mente di chiederti di insegnarmi la furlana," Asa added, sliding a hand around a slim waist and gesturing to the dance floor.

"Allora saprò come giudice una signora italiana correttamente ..."

Translate
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

"Glad to know you." Thomas detected a slight bit of shock in his companion's voice and truth be told he had never heard of a vampire named Argent. The Mekhet's work had always taken up most of his time and sometimes that meant that he missed out on the latest rumors about vampires in other cities. "I'm still getting to know everyone in the city but so far you've been the most interesting." He hoped that the compliment would be enough to cheer up his new friend.

Flare of the music, hungry for the beat.
    Sho'ties bustin' at the seams as the move they feet.
    We raise ah drink in the air, yea we raise it to Pac,
    Gurrl be sweat on the flo', an' her booty gets DROPPED

Ain't be nothin too wrong, girl, ain't no one to judge
    Dance up on yo' girl friend, show her some love
    just know the boys be wachin' yea, you love the attention
    jus' make it first place HOT, not honor'ble mention

Hands on her hips
    almost lips to her lips
    All my boys in the club, they all say SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HA!

Nela circles Kathleen, move and motion. It's a dare, an estrogen challenge, to any woman who thinks she can measure up. Bitch, we the hottest living things in this bar.

And yay, verily doth the thread end, with much carousing.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.