Ended
Watch

Avalon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    G
    Grey_Devil

Dwight wandered into the upper level of Avalon, the limitations on available feeding fresh on his mind. He needed contacts, allies, and much more to establish himself in vampiric society and this was going to be very difficult if he couldn’t muster enough available blood to keep his beast from growling.

Dwight had chosen appropriate clubbing attire in the sense that he remotely looked good enough to sleep with but gave a certain not trying hard enough to succeed. His small frame was covered with a nice brown and orange t shirt and not quite matching jeans.

Dwight headed right to the bar, moving to the music a bit and letting his eyes wander around and enjoy the view. When he finally reached the bar, he leaned over and smiled at the bartender. “Need a whisky sour to balance out the day I am having, so a double shot of whisky.”

Feeding

Outfit

Kharn

Enzo

Enzo pulls into Avalon with Kathleen and Nela in tow. Wearing a dark green button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his forearms and his dark jeans, with black low-top boots completing his attire. He smiles at Kathleen and Nela and motions for the line to the door. "Ladies, after you."

Kathleen followed the two other changeling to the club named Avalon. The place looked wicked cool and she couldn't wait to go to the dance floor. She enters the main ball room and literally drags the two others changeling on the dance floor. She did not wanted to be alone there and really wanted to have a good time.

" Come on guys, let's raise the temperature on this dance floor. Soon all the eyes will turned towards us. PARTY ON !!!

Feeding

Wyatt heads into the club he heads to the bar, grabs a drink and heads to a booth to sit down.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

G
    Grey_Devil

Dwight looked over the dance floor the blood and energy of the place calling to the beast in the back of his mind. If Avalon wasn't offline limits feeding wise, Dwight would have indulged for a moment. Instead he had to push the feeling down and wish to hell he could get drunk and make the pain subside.

Dwight spotted Wyatt enter the club in front of several 'delicious' looking ladies and chuckled to himself. Dwight put a large smile on his face held his drink up for Wyatt to see. Dwight couldn't help but make a stab at a problem that most of their kind were currently facing.

"Hey Wyatt! Feeling the need for a drink?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

A blond steps up to Kathleen and begins dancing with her. He has an insouciant grin and his eyes have a question; curious to see how serious this girl was with her yelling. Anyone that tries to push him away to take a turn gets a not-so-subtle elbow in the ribs.

"I haven't seen you or your friends here before,"
    he calls out over the music. There's a drawl and curled 'r' to his speech, the hint of a French accent.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Nela's been scowling murderously ever since she saw the line to get in. How in the hell did Enzo think that she was dressed for a night out HERE?

Seething Secret Rage Face
    He. Will. PAY.

" Come on guys, let's raise the temperature on this dance floor. Soon all the eyes will turned towards us. PARTY ON !!!
    He will pay AFTER DANCING.

Nela follows Princess Petals to the floor, intent on really cutting loose. That'll to stick it to Enzo. Yea, she'll show that jerk... how... much fun she can have dancing? Wait, I'm confused. How does that make any sense?

They've barely started getting a rhythm going when Nela's concerns are validated by the intrusion of a lustful suitor, one who has the GALL to go straight for Kathleen without stopping to weigh his options. Sure, Nela would have bumped him to the curb, but it's the ATTENTION that's important, dammit!

"Enzo, can you get me a Whiskey Diet? I'm just going to watch... you know..." to make sure Kathleen doesn't get mulched by a crazy. Nela tries not to be too obvious as she gestures to get the point across.

Kathleen

The young fairest smiles to the blond man and starts dancing with him, seemingly having fun. She notices the weird accent, probably a european or something, which is ok in her book. She has to speak in a loud voice to make herself understood which partly answers the silent question of the blond man. She was kinda serious about the yelling, unfortunately for him, that wasn't probably the kind of yelling he was expecting.

" No I guess you haven't darling. We're not the sort to be forgotten easily. I take it you're a regular here. "

She then notices that at least Nela isn't currently dancing. It also seemed that something bothered the young darkling, maybe the lack of attention. Not wanting Nela to having a boring time, she leaves the blond man for a second, to take Nela's hand and drag her to the dance floor.

" Come on Sweet Nela, those feets are supposed to be on the dance floor right now."

She then whispers to Nela ears, or at least speak in such a way that only the young darkling can hear her.

" Unless you want a drink. How about we ask this young man to buy us some tequila or whatever you like. I think he's french, should be easy to convince him. Which would mean free drinks for us for a while, and maybe even some glamour."

Dwight looked over the dance floor the blood and energy of the place calling to the beast in the back of his mind. If Avalon wasn't offline limits feeding wise, Dwight would have indulged for a moment. Instead he had to push the feeling down and wish to hell he could get drunk and make the pain subside.

Dwight spotted Wyatt enter the club in front of several 'delicious' looking ladies and chuckled to himself. Dwight put a large smile on his face held his drink up for Wyatt to see. Dwight couldn't help but make a stab at a problem that most of their kind were currently facing.

"Hey Wyatt! Feeling the need for a drink?"
    "Gave myself the night off. Figured I would come down and see who is around. Any news whats happening with the newly allowed covenants yet? I must say I have arrived at a very interesting time and I myself am curious how such a decision will affect the city."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara slips upstairs for a little while, all quiet down stairs in the Court proper. She had the decorations removed and packed almost the second Court was over; and she almost missed the change of scenery. It livened up the place a little; perhaps a more permanent redesign was in order... Either way, she decides to stretch her legs a little.

She's wearing an almost all black outfit, one she had worn before; the form-fitting fabric flexing with each long stride she takes. The Keeper takes a moment to take in the gathered Kine and Kindred, recognizing the growls of a few lesser Beasts; but appreciating the sensual smell of warm blood flowing from the living far more...*

Ciara's Outfit
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.