Watch

Court: War of the Haunts

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 10 of 18 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria's eyes momentarily widened as his hand wondered into her blouse and then at his touch. A smile quickly formed on her lips as she reached out and ran her finger along the fabric of his suit coat tracing small circular patterns in response.

The Prince was being far more playful toward her while at a public kindred gathering than ever before. The Harpy resisted the urge to guiltily glance over at Ishani as she leaned in to whisper in his ear.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa nodded in a agreement, and he did glance at Ishani. They had made agreements; her, regarding Victoria, and him, that silly blond Daeva she had taken for a lover. That Cassandra hadn't bothered to show was unfortunate, and Asa knew his Shadow well enough to know that she would direct her anger appropriately.

"You'll have to excuse me now,"
    he said to Victoria, stepping away. A gesture, and Nika closed the doors to Court.

Asa looked around, eyes settling on the curtains.

Of course she hid the gong, too.

"If I may have everyone's attention,"
    Asa began, raising his voice. He moved slowly, gliding across the floor to come to rest next to his Hounds.

"Before this evening gets underway, I have two announcements.

In accordance with the Venery prize offered, the winner, Leonard Pope, has requested the restoration of the unrecognized Covenants to full status,"
    Asa began, looking around.

"Let it be so. The Circle, Movement, and Sanctum are once again recognized in Sacramento. Hopefully the skills and resources displayed by their members in the restoration will continue in service to the Domain and keep them in my good graces."

Asa paused, letting the news sink in, before he continued.

"Next, I would like to announce that four more Tenurial Domains have been bestowed. Those Regents are Jayant Nagaraj, Erika Brady, Roxie Hart, and Arnoud Giessen," Asa summarized indicating each person in turn. "You may obtain a map from my assistant, Nika; please be aware that Hunting and Tenancy favors must be obtained, and that my Hounds will continue to encourage respect for my wishes as well as the Regents' holdings," he outlined, gesturing to Nika, then to Twist and Ishani.

"With these new territories, there may be questions, or issues that arise -- moreso than in the past. With that in mind, Miss Naetesh will also serve as my Herald. Her words are to be regarded as my own,"
    he concluded, looking around the Court and making eye contact when possible for emphasis.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max's face remains unchanged, save for the one eyebrow that cocks up perhaps a micron or two. For just a moment, his brain is forced to contemplate Mac is, in some perverse way, hitting on him...* No, Deputy, it doesn't. One of the first things I taught my Beast was how to set down and shut up like a good puppy. And as for who I hate? I don't hate anyone. There are those I disagree with and those I do not trust more than the general level of healthy suspicion i have to maintain of others. And there have been a few... annoying little gnats here and there, but they no longer trouble me, nor the city.

So to answer your question: No, there isn't really anything that gets my emotions churning one way or the other...

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff

Heathcliff listens intently to the Prince's announcements. The Lord had promised his Covenant would be restored; he had taken losing the Venery competition hard, surely he had failed in his faith somehow. But now he sees The Plan's fulfillment, and is full of gratitude. Unfortunately, he had none to celebrate with, but he'd make do alone, yes he would. For now.

At the second pronouncement, he smiles and offers his, "Congratulations," to the Primogen. "How exciting, a Domain of your own. Certainly, you will find yourself besieged by those seeking your favor in the nights to come. I confess, I need to eat as any other," he chuckles, "and have abilities not shared by anyone else in the Domain with which to barter. Are you familiar with a Vitae Reliquary, Regent Nagaraj?"

Mac

Mac studies Max's face for several moments before his face breaks into a grin and he laughs. "Good to know, Deputy." He listens to the Prince's announcement, then nods at his conversation partner. "Blood's in the water, the sharks will be at it any moment. You better get in there before its all gone, unless you want to be sitting on the sidelines here with me." He looks out at the crowd, content to watch who talks to who from this point.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama dons the black robes and wig that were set in preparation for him in the room. Once satisfied he was properly dressed in the attire set aside for himself and Culler, O-Yama reemerges and waits by the door, waiting for the next step of this evening to begin. He would remain there until called on, silently he prepared his mind for the speech he would have to make against his old friend.

A short time after he's excused himself, Arnold Culler leaves the dressing room - prepared as per the Prince's preference.

He had been surprised when he saw what the Prince had intended. Asa had always had a sense of humor, but Arnold had not expected what he found.

If this is to be a trial and I am to be defending myself then I suppose it is appropriate

Arnold Culler re-enters the Court proper wearing long black Barrister robes and a matching powdered wig.

Arnold's Get Up
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant listens to the Prince's words, filled with more than a little pride. Not at the announcement of the Regency, no, but at the re-establishment of the Circle. He sought out Dirge, quickly wondering if she would take control of....then the sycophantic voice cut through his thoughts.

And so it begins.

"Thank you, Seneschal, it is my aim to ensure I serve the Prince well in his choice." At mention of the Vitae Reliquary, Jayant simply shakes his head as a response.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

For all the reaction that he saw, Asa was reminded of a show on the History channel about lobotomy patients.

Like so much stupid cattle. Maybe having them branded would wake them up.

"Keeper...," he said, gesturing for her to unveil Court proper so that they could begin.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

Conner Greyson

Conner walks over to his sparing partner now Regent, Jayant Nagaraj and the Seneschal. "Congratulations on your appointment Regent Nagaraj. Hello Seneschal." Conner says in his quiet voice. As Conner looks and sees the Reeve and Hatori walk out in the Judge's Robes he gets a questioning look on his face. "This is interesting..."

Jillian Malloy, with Arn Giessen and Michael Hall

"Well thats pretty cool, Congrats Regent Giessen. How bout that Michael." Jillian says to the Nosferatu on the Appoint of his friend to Regent. "So, the Carths, Crone and Lance are back in action. That is a big reward for a guy who won a competition. But then again the Invictus don't fuck around." Jillian hushes up as she sees the Reeve come walking out in the robe.

L

Wilhelm looks back to Roxie, "Regent, congratulations." Some Vampires may have added more. But attempting to swoop right in and sweet talk a Kindred he barely knew into giving him feeding rights right off the bat would undoubtedly come across as a bit desperate, and prove counter-intuitive in the long run. That and he got the distinct feeling that it was a course of action that would succeed only in pissing the Gangrel off. And she did not really seem like the type of Vampire one would want to upset.

Then he notices Culler emerge, in that ridiculous garb. Someone simply must have forced him to wear that. And he is unable to prevent a small, amused smirk from forming. "Oh, that looks like it should be interesting."

Page 10 of 18 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last
Closed Thread