The Game Is Afoot: Amos & Conner

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Hunt for the Venery competition.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

C
    Conner Greyson

"Mr. Rodriguez? I am Conner Greyson. It appears we will be partners in this." Conner said to the Spanish Kindred "Do you have a Victim of choice on the List?"

Amos greets the Kindred with a smile, content to know finally who he's going to team up with. Hopefully, they would do good job together.

" Hi Senor Greyson, nice meeting you. I was thinking we should first concentrate on those targets that we can create, like the woman with fingernails painted each in a different color or the person with exactly 265.45 dollars on him/her. I mean just paint the fingernails, give the money and then feed and hop, jobs done. "

He was thinking for a little time before continuing.

"After that, we could search for mister or miss "P.A.C", maybe a search on the internet or the annuary will turn up with something.

And you what do you think ? "

C
    Conner Greyson

"Very Well, that makes sense." Conner said "I have a Car, I will need to stop at an ATM. Do you have any ideas where we can track down our first subject. And what is your affiliations." Conner was, as always all business.

Amos nods negatively to Connor's first question.

" I have no affiliation for the moment and just claim status among the unaligned. As for where to start, well, your guess is as good as mine, probably better. I am still fairly new in town, and am still in the process of getting familiar with the city.

.... And with the kindred that inhabited it. He was still curious as to why the Carthians were forbidden in the city, he had no details about it, just what Ciara told him about it.

That being said, any place with sufficent population should do the trick for our first targets (the fingernails painted ones). As for the the person with initials "P.A.C", we can do that with either an inernet search or through an annuary."

And the venery proper begins ...

C
    Conner Greyson

"A Walmart or a Target should be a fine place to get the fingernail polish. Perhaps some red lipstick and glasses as well." Conner said as he walked out of the building and headed toward his car. "Are you of the Shadows? or a Savage?" Conner asked Amos.

Conner's suggestion made sense and Amos noded to each one of them. When came the question of his clan, Amos had a little smile, it wasn't the first time he was mistaken for a gangrel.

" Actually, I am mekhet but I guess my hair and my clothes sometimes might give the impression that I am a savage. What about you Senor ? It could be good to know each other clan and skills. "

Amos was wondering what clan was this kindred.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner gets into the car, once they are both in and the doors are shut Conner says, "You would be wise not to use terms like Mekhet in public." Conner says as he turns the car on. As the car comes on the stereo plays softly. A experienced ear will recognize Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 Number 2.

After Driving for a short bit Conner says, "I am also of the Shadows." Conner's black sedan with tinted windows takes a turn and continues heading toward a local Target that is not in the Rack or in Culler's Domain.
    Chopin Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2

The Kindred arrive at Target to find out its closed. Who knew they closed at 9? Well, besides the Storyteller. A quick internet search reveals the one and only Wal-Mart is open 24 hours, catering to the late-night-Nerf-football-needing crowd.

You guys can Fast Forward to Wal-Mart to get whatever you want, if that's what you want to do.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner drives down the street and makes his way to Wal-Mart. Once they stop Conner looks to the long haired shadow. "Lets get what we need and get out of this cesspool." Conner said looking around at the human waste that were walking in and out of the Big Box Stores.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread