The Game Is Afoot: Jillian & Joseph

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Hunt for the Venery competition.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"You have any preference for who we go after? I'm partial to the person pretending to be one of us, that shouldn't be too hard to find if we go to the right places."

S
    Steven

"Yeah that sounds good to me. What about the Reverence? Goth Club normally has a couple of pretenders. I know its a Elysium but we could get one to come outside with us. We could probably get a bite and a point." The Savage Beauty says to the Handsome Ventrue.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

She is a beauty too, if there wasn't a game to be played Joseph would be distracted....or maybe he is anyway.

"I'm sure we can find a way to convince them to come outside." He says with a grin. "Are we willing to push things along though?"

S
    Steven

He smiles at her, She smiles at him. "Push? What do you mean am I willing? Are you Flirting with me Mr. Hartman?" She runs her hand through her blue hair pushing it to one side exposing her neck and her pierced ear.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph's eyes follow her hand and stare at her neck for a moment too long.

"Maybe....Though I was thinking more of using our kind's emphasis's to make our friend more willing. Afterwords though I'm sure we could figure something out." He says with a predatory grin, this was fun in more ways that he had hoped. "The Reverence is with in Mr. Clarke's domain though so I fear we will have to find somewhere else."

S
    Steven

"Yeah that won't work so much..." Jill said to Joseph. "But if we use our gifts we don't get as many points. Sorry babe, but when I play. I play for keeps." Jill said that part with... wait was that a wink? Yeah Pretty sure she just winked at Joseph.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

The grin stays but calms down. "Alright, that just means we are going to have to be a little more forceful. So stick with the poser or aim for someone else? Unless we find another goth bar we would be running on luck." His eyes flick to her pierced ear and hair before settling on her eyes.

S
    Steven

"Maybe we should go for something different." Jillian looked to the List. "I have an idea, You gotta car? Lets go shopping." Jillian said and walked toward the door, knowing that Joseph would follow.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph does indeed follow and manages to look at her rear for only a few moments before sticking his gaze on her blue hair. Focus....hahahaha

"I do have a car, where to?" He asks as they leave the building.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread