The Game Is Afoot

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Hunt for the Venery competition.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara pulls the other two members of her little hunting pack outside once the event is officially announced.* Well, we certainly have an interesting list to choose from, gentlemen. Might I suggest we begin contacting our respective friends and associates to see whom we can catch in our little web?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

NOS
    PRE

Michael nods to Ciara as he looks at the list. "Prosty's are somewhat of my clientelle." Michael says in reference to selling non-perscription narcotics. "Perhaps one of them may know of a woman who is out of the "life" that we can search for. It's a long shot but it may save us some time before we go for anyone else on the list."

G
    Grey_Devil

"Sounds good, my friends in town are pretty limited, but I think we can make a few of these happen. Painting nails doesn't seem like it would take long, assuming we can convince a guy and a girl to do it."

Dwight leaned back, an ominous feeling creeping into the back of his mind, this wasn't going to go as planned. He could feel that.

Just need to pick one target to start with, then describe what resources you're tapping to find him/her. Assume you can find Wal-Mart, lol, if that's what you want.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara smiles, a sort of predatory twinkle of madness sparkling in them at Dwight's suggestion.* Don't worry, Gentlemen, I think I know the perfect pack from which to pick... *She takes out her phone; from where the two other Kindred aren't quite sure. There were many places she could have hidden in in the loose fitting outfit, but they all seemed so uncomfortable...*

Ciara is going to use her contacts in the fashion industry to try and scare up a male and/or female for the finger nails one. With some of the things model's wear, painting their fingernails shouldn't be a problem...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Ciara's influence within the Fashion community is strong enough that she soon gets a dozen texts from models willing to leave the club and do a late night fashion shoot with her. She merely needs to pick one, or two, or whatever, and tell them where to meet her.

G
    Grey_Devil

“Well if our plan is to hang out with models and take pictures with them, I can’t avoiding saying the obvious. I am glad I met you tonight Ms Maskelyne” Dwight beamed a smile from the back seat, leaning back and letting the worrying feeling in the back of his mind subside.

“None of them are midgets by any chance are they? Or skydivers? The second being far more common then the first I am guessing.”

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara laughs* No, I don't think any of them are midgets. But I can pick the most appetizing ones of the group and we can ask when they arrive. We might just be able to kill two birds with one stone... *She glances through the names, trying to find ones she might have had a little "after party" with before; those who had already had the Kiss were so much more mailable... * So, we need at least one female and one male... How do your tastes run gentlemen? And no false modesty or bravado, we are in California, after all...

NOS
    PRE

Michael looks to Ciara and says "I've always had a fondness for goth women myself, perhaps it's because they are the only ones who don't do a double take...well in fear anyhow. But whomever is in your contact list is fine, I only wish we had a tattoo artist handy that could do some last minute work. Perhaps one who has access to a lot of cosmetic supplies would do since we are trying to get several on the list in one sitting. Perhaps we'll get lucky and one of them is trying the vampire teeth thing and can just throw a pair of glasses on them as well."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread