Watch
The Game Is Afoot: Cassandra & Heathcliff

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Hunt for the Venery competition.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff advises his partner, "We'll take my car, if you've no objection to its lack of luxury and inconspicuousness. I believe I have the necessary contacts to find someone who's recently had a tattoo removed." He smiles at Cassandra. "Work for you, Miss Dawes?" He waits for her confirmation or counter-proposal.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Apparently, his partner, though pretty, had suddenly been stricken mute and deaf. "Uh...I think I'll have more luck hunting alone after all, Miss Dawes. Good evening to you, and good luck." Heathcliff leaves her standing in front of Avalon, goes to his car, and drives off. Once he's driven a few miles from Court, east of the Rack, he puts the vehicle into park and uses his phone to search for local AA meetings, after deciding he might find someone with a tattoo removed there, as well.

Sandman

Closed Thread