Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Hungry Like the Wolf

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    L
    LordHarley

"Ok...anyway, i´m relieved that you are not a Pure", he smiles, "I guess you will prefer that I wait here. So I will do if you want. By the way, what is this place?"

T
    Tsali

"Doesn't matter to me," he responds to Johan's questions. It's a martial arts and dance studio, and it's the best place I've seen in the city. I just hope it's not too good for me."

Scott strides into the Glissade and finds his way to the office and knocks.

L
    LordHarley

Johan raises an eyebrow as if he had heard an interesting surprise. Long ago he had decided to train by himself. But now would be a great opportunity to find some means of subsistence.
    He follows Scott out the door, "If getting the job and they need a sparring, I would greatly appreciate it if you indicate me. I just arrived at the town and it will be very nice getting a job"."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Hey," said a voice, as a young man appeared from the back. He's smiling, and dressed casually in a t-shirt.

A moment, then finger guns point at the two men.

"Let me guess... Viennese Waltz?"

[banner]nf[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

L
    LordHarley

Johan nods length it back. But it is soon surprised by the question of Neil. Then quickly crosses his arms and smiles quietly while waiting for a response from Scott. Since he was there only to accompany.

T
    Tsali

Nobody should look that happy in the middle of the day, Scott thinks, stunned by the young man's implication while wondering if there was a woman - or man - who caused him to don a shirt quickly. "No, I'm new in town. He's just a friend. I read that this is also a martial arts facility, and I was wondering if you could use a self-defense instructor. I think I could bring more business by attracting a broader range of customers here. Could I speak to Mr. Fields?" Awkwardness was generally uncharacteristic for Scott, but that's the state his body language read when he handed the younger man the folder. That probably wasn't a good sign.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"A broader range?" he asks. "I'm Neil, by the way. Owner-operator. What kind of techniques do you know?"

Neil does the hand beckon; put up your dukes.

He's still got that happy grin.

T
    Tsali

"Thanks, Mist-err, Neil. I was talking about people without an interest in advanced martial arts. I'm originally a reservation Native, and I was in the military for a few years, and I was surprised at the number of people in third world countries who couldn't defend themselves against attackers who possessed only malice rather than weapons. I have minimal knowledge in common martial arts, but I promote teaching and encouraging basic body movements as well as mental and attitudal strategies to avoid dangerous situations. I'm a skilled professional in both Modern Army Combatives and Spetsnaz knife fighting, and could teach up to the point I've learned. My biggest concern with people today is that they are domesticating themselves and turning into herd animals asking to be attacked."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

A hand flashes out, striking Scott hard enough to bend ribs.

"You want to teach fighting or public speaking?"

Still smiling.

3 Bashing

DEFense is 6 + Armor 1

T
    Tsali

Scott's nose flares as he grabs his gut. Trying to hold his Rage after a surprise like that, he says, "Let's hit the mat." He was seriously considering sending this guy to Timbuktu. No, all's fair in war, he tells himself in an attempt to keep his anger. "Hold these?" he asks Johan, taking his jacket and shades off in an attempt to stall until his heightened metabolism has recovered from Neil's punch.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.