Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Late Lunch at Sally's

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Monica catches a ride to Gypsy's from a friendly passerby. But then, most men(and some women) that pass her by always do seem to be rather friendly. Thanking the man as she slides from the back of his Harley, she blows him a kiss as she walks into Gypsy's. Slumping into her usual booth, she pretends to look at the menu as she waits for the boys to join her.

Some thief... that was just pathetic.

S
    Steven

A beautiful woman with gauged ears, black hair with pink streaks, and glasses walked over to Monica's table. Tattoos are noticable on her forearms. "Hello Welcome to Gypsy's My name is Jen i wil be your Server tonight." She sets down a roll of silverware in a napkin. She also sets down a menu. The menu includes mostly greek food but also some american food, hamburgers, cheeseburges fries etc. Along with that is an wine menu. The wine is mostly from Greece and the surrounding areas. "Can I start you off with something to drink?" Jen wears a white button down shirt, sleaves rolled half way up and a pair of black slacks.

Jen

Monica looks up at her server and smiles.

"Hi Jen, I'm waiting for some fools to join me, but I'd like to start with your house pikilía and a cup of coffee... real coffee."

Monica raises an eyebrow and hopes that Jen realizes she means the dark, thick cup of wonderful known as Greek coffee.

G
    Grey_Devil

Nigel wandered into the restaurant, feeling the air somewhat strangely familiar. He looked around casually, still wearing the same outfit from earlier and a little surprised of the change of scenery.

His eyes wandered along the booths, looking for Monica. He spotted her talking to a sexy waitress and headed over with a bit of bounce in his step.
    he slid into the booth opposite Monica with a slight squeak of leather. "And if I could have a diet coke, mine less real and more carbonated."

S
    Steven

Jen just smiled at Monica, "Thick Dark and Aromatic coming right up, And the pikilía, And a Diet Coke. Be right back." the Tattooed woman says as she turns and heads back toward the Kitchen.

After parking the Vic, Dizzy enters the cafe without his usual smile and after spotting his accomplices, he dropped in next to Monica.

"Anyone wanna explain what happened back there?" he asks, not one for enjoying being toyed around with when it came to doing a job.

Jen was right... dark, thick and aromatic coming right up.

Monica raises an eyebrow at Dizzy as he slides in next to her.

"Oh, I thought it was obvious... I decided to withdraw the offer. She's good, but she isn't quite ready for the Majors, yet. That pull was just a bit too sloppy. She's still Minor League. Don't worry darlin', you'll still be reimbursed for your time."

Kharn

Colin arrives a short little while after the others had sat down, smelling a bit of cigarette smoke and Sean Jean "Unforgiveable" cologne. He spots Monica at her usual spot and smiles giving her a small wave.

Walking up, wearing a pair of acid-washed jeans, black cowboy boots, and a tight fit black shirt that showed off his muscle nicely. Just before he slipped into the booth, he catches Jen's attention and with his typical smile, he orders his drink. "I'll have a glass of Moscato if you have it. Also a Crown on the rocks." He says to her with a wink, his voice a mix of a slightly Scottish accent and a cowboy drawl.

He turns his attention to Monica & Co. cocking an eyebrow. "Wasn't there s'posed to be one more? She not make the cut?"

S
    Sally Romanov

After a couple minutes Jen comes back and delivers the drinks requested. She turns to Tall Dark and Yummy and says, "Anything for you Hon?" She asks Dizzy.

Jen is Sally's Retainer that West is letting me run, So there is no need to wait for her.

G
    Grey_Devil

“She was at least cute, could have pulled the drop off better a few ways though. Wasn’t bad coming up with the notch on the briefcase, but it still leaves the person with the memory of the pretty lady with the briefcase when he realizes he has been robbed. Quick way to get caught or at least on a wanted poster.”

Nigel looks over the menu as he is speaking, pausing only for a second before quickly adding, “Morning after meals are so awkward, especially when it’s a group.”

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last