Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
(1007) Eternal Court IV

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Wyatt gives the group a nervous smile. "Oh..."

Wyatt thinks to himself for a few seconds. That is certainly odd. How exactly does this affect me?...... Not a great deal at this stage.....

Wyatts eyes seem to focus on the corners of the room. With an analytical look on his face his eyes shift for a few seconds to different places around the room, mostly seeming to focus on nothing, the corner of the room, a chair leg etc. The expression only lasts a few seconds before his head jerks back to looking at Dwight.

"I see, thanks for the heads up. That could have been an awkward situation."

Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge listened to the two men speak as she noticed that she missed her chance to speak with the Prince. Perhaps he doesn't expect me to report back to him? She thought to herself.

The fact that Dwight was using Cone references to define himself was not lost on her, and she was about to say something when Wyatt spoke up.

She was more than a little surprised when Wyatt stated he was from one of the forbidden covenants. She was glad that Dwight had enough sense to warn the poor man that he was on dangerous ground. Perhaps some of the newbies have some sense after all.

"A Jester you say?" Dirge asked intrigued. "We will have to sit down and have a talk sometime. I myself am an unaligned with an interest in the occult."

She turned to Wyatt, "Could have been dangerous, people have been...staked here for a poor choice in words or actions. They take the laws very seriously around here."

G
    Grey_Devil

“Better to be awkward now then staked later.”

Dwight was happy to see Dirge get involved in the conversation and mention an interest in the occult. Things were looking up indeed, so Dwight turned his attention to her for a moment.

“Ah a woman after my own heart then, I would have expected more red in your outfit or a soft scarlet as I think it would bring out your eyes. You don’t exactly seem the type to simply be considered a virgin maiden. Me, I have always said the Jester role was behind me and that I could be someone’s hero, but the Seneschal had other ideas. It was good for a little role adjustment for a while, like slipping into a familiar glove.”

“That and I got to wear a stylish hat.”

Dwight turned his attention back to Wyatt, smiling widely, “You could say that the trouble I got into with him enlightened me a bit onto the way the city works. I would definitely avoid breaking any of the laws.”

“So assuming that you’re not here to hold the red flag and scream revolution, what brings you to the city Mr. Wyatt?”

"Business. I am an architect. I own my own firm. I currently get good business back home in England. I decided it was time to expand. The States were the place to expand to, large disposable corporate income, massive construction rates. I put a map of the 50 states on my wall and threw a dart with my eyes closed. It landed on this fine state. Nine months later... here I am."

Wyatt smiles

"Not the most orthadox method of deciding I know but in my line of business as long as I am in A town, people from all over CA will use my services. Architects firms are luckly enough to not be location specific."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara smiles* I'll see to it that it's all fittingly Rumpole-ish enough. Perhaps our Permanent Guests can be made into satisfactory Justices. Or do you have someone in mind that looks better in a toga and blind fold, Your Highness?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa tried to keep the expression off of his face.

That one when you walk in on your dog eating his own vomit, or seeing a used tampon for the first time.

That one where another fragment of innocence you never knew you still had was lost.

Asa kissed it goodbye as the pretty, demure woman in front of him effortlessly segued into playing dress-up with Torpid Kindred. If her sensibilities and personality had ever made him question her Blood, this revelation that she was possibly mad as a Hatter silenced those questions.

"Whatever you think is appropriate,"
    he answered with a polite, even smile.

Does she have tea parties with them, too?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Let's try to wrap this up and begin a new one...
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff retires to his office, too much work to do to observe idle chit-chat. The new one could return to be acknowledged...the Seneschal was nearly always here.

"Well ladies and gentlemen. I am afraid I must head off."

Wyatt dials a number on his phone, he speaks in Japaneese / Some oriental language brefily then hangs up. (If your character speaks Japanese its "Kim, Bring the car round. I am ready to go home."

He hands his business card to each of the people in the group. "If you need to contact me, send me an e-mail or call the number on the card. The number goes to my assistant but she can direct calls to me. She is aware of my situation. However I would prefer such information was not mentioned over the phone."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Another 'Eternal' Court will begin after the 'Official' Court.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread