241 - 250
DISPLAYED
That Voodoo that Who Do?

Page 25 of 35 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

They'd made it. The immediate threat was over. Almost immediately, Animus feels everything that had happened come crashing down on him, a tidal wave of grief, pain, and hopelessness. Desperately, he forces his thoughts to focus on Tug. He's still alive, he has to be! He needs our help, needs me to weather the storm, or everything's lost. It's an anchor, a focus, the one thing to keep from collapsing.

But where were they, Tug, Invictus, the remaining zombies? Just on the other side of the door, waiting to ambush them again? Or somewhere else entirely? The Thyrsus focuses for a moment on shedding skin, pushing out injuries, too exhausted to hurry the process. "Ash, need you two checking Twilight."

There's no further hesitation. He trusted Ash, and the seconds were precious. Animus checks the door, trying to open it. But he'd break it down if he had to. Tug was all that mattered. Was there still time?

-3L from Animus, 2L remaining

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash gives the Hierarch a nod and grunt of approval, not entirely sure he could do this without his sight but not exactly caring at this point. If Tug was gone, Ash had to at least try to locate Mr. Superstar.

Speak with the Dead

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

There are no ghosts in the room that Ash sees.

Animus opens the door. It screams in metal-on-metal protest until it stops, halfway, blocked by something.

Something with a little give.

Something soft and pliant.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Instantly, Animus lets off the pressure, heart pounding in his chest. Tug? Would I have killed him if I'd thrown the door open? He shudders violently, hissing to his companions, "Don't force it any farther." Time seems to slow as Hierarch carefully steps past the door, expecting bullets to rip into him any second.

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Not sure what exactly is going on with the door Alison keeps watch behind them and while she is waiting for her turn focuses her attention to perceive the twilight and use the opportunity to look around the room. Then when it is her turn she passes through the door.

Twilight
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash shakes his head clear of Twilight and turns his head to follow Animus' words, heading over towards him, frowning about the door.

"Twilight is clear. Can you check for signs of life?" he asks, worried.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Sound bounces, outlining a large, soft shape on the floor blocking the door; a sharp contrast to the rock hard, sharp edged rubble. Another sense comes into play in the darkness: there's a tangy, metallic sweet odor in the air, that grows and matches the soft slap-drip of footfalls.

Above, the scrape of feet on concrete -- fading. Running.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The scent ... the scent of blood ... Donnie's? It had to be. The scent drives Animus into a near-frenzied state and he lashes out toward his watchtower without thought. Tug couldn't be dead, he refused to believe it, refused to give his senses a chance to say otherwise. Breath comes in deep, ragged gasps as healing energy pours down from the Supernal, channelled towards the shape in front of the door.

Healing Heart @soft shape

PRE

The lump of flesh turns out to be Tug, who is getting used to waking up from unconsciousness to find out how the battle had been won without him. "wha? ungh. sorry, thought I could take 'em myself. stupid..." the shape mumbles, then tries to sit up and finds it difficult. Donnie screams. And screams. And goes on screaming until he can finally manage to utter, "MY ARMS! HE TOOK MY GODDAMN ARMS, ANIMUS!" The Arrow's voice becomes a shamed, whispering, toddler-like, "I need some help."

OOC

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Animus' spell smoothed out your knobs ^^

Page 25 of 35 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... Last
Closed Thread