1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Night at the Museum

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus enters the Museum and glances around. For a moment, he slips back into memory, of a time when the museum was nearly empty, when he had been nearly exhasted from the Kruegans' raid, barely holding together. When mages had huddled here, licking their wounds in the wake of Vector's attack and a Hierarch's fall from grace. Painful memories, of his and others' failures.

Slowly, his focus returns to the present, and he approaches Gina at the reception desk. "I have an appointment with the Curator. Andrew Norms."

Rosh

PRE

Spade enters behind Animus, straightening his collar. "And Stew Parsons." Spade grins at Animus. "Hi." Is all he says. Thankfully they both had appointments. The thought of how long it would take for them to see the Curator without such a convention was worrisome.

Of course. Surely that wasn't something that happened all that often?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Gina is all business today; even her bubblegum gets chewed with short, precise clenches of her jaw. She must still be annoyed at her Museum getting jacked up. A suspicious eye stabs the pair as she checks the appointments.

Finally, a nod, and she stands up. "Right, the Curator will see you in her office."

She leads the way, knee length skirt swishing, daring them to look at her ass.

There; the familiar door. A knock is answered by a muffled reply, and Gina holds it open for the two mages.

Tyria sits at her desk, the ubiquitous latte steaming in her hand. She's dressed simply, but tastefully, and smiles slightly at the pair. The smile's all you get, you're crazy if you think she's standing up, Hierarch.

[banner]tyria[/banner]

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus returns Spade's greeting a bit distractedly before following Gina. All the while, not quite able to completely push aside the images. The halls, empty. Uncertainty. Failure.

Why would she want to talk with the two of us together? Where is the connection?

As they reach the office, Animus forces the thoughts to the back of his mind, forcing himself to regain his focus. He quickly takes a seat with a nod to Dr. Primoria. "Curator Primoria. To what do we owe the pleasure of this meeting?"

Rosh

PRE

Spade simply follows. Content not to pay any attention to what his own conscience is deciding must be revisited. And as Gina allows them into the office, Spade does his drift into the background.

If history was any indication, Tyria wanted her claws in the new Heirarch, Spade really didn't want to have to watch. Apparently this was his punishment.
    Spade silently cheers on the Thrysus, praying the Man hadn't lost his Spine of Steel in the past few weeks.
    Yet, as far as heartless wenches went, Tyria wasn't all that bad. But anyone who can't let go of the past and move on isn't exactly 'friend' material in Spade's book. Of course, said book was already rather brief.

Spade suddenly realizes Tyria could have just sent a video of afterward if Spade was meant to watch. No. This actually included the Obrimos is some way, suddenly that conscience was incredibly wise and insightful.
    And also incredibly silent.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Hello, Animus, and... Roach... or Shovel, or whatever it is this week."

Trust an Acanthus to let time be no obstacle to a good grudge.

"I think it's important we begin addressing the important issues with direction, Hierarch. I'd like to begin by having this one give a detailed account of his dream. Not prophecies of doom and glood, but details."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Rosh

PRE

"With due respect. It might be best such detail was unveiled without my interpretation? Something so important shouldn't be left for one man to muddy with his own assumptions. Does that make sense?"

Spade utterly ignores Tyria's venom. There were so many opening to bite back with. But that would embarrass his effort to reclaim some respect. And Ruby would kill him.

Spade awaits more cutting remarks. That was alright. Tyria could show her ass in front of Animus all night if she so wanted. What hurt was Animus was going to let her.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus gives Spade a hard look. "In other words, you place no trust in your own reasoning skills. If that's the case, then yes, leave out your interpretation. But either way, please, begin." Animus continues to watch Spade. Would he rise to the challenge?

Rosh

PRE

All right. "Yes High Master." Master Heirach Animus is a bit of a mouthful.

"It begins the night you broke the Obelisks. The Museum was attacked. And. We thought no one had escaped. I've expressed the carnage before. the sigils. and.." Spade coughs and moves on.

"Weeks latter it was the Hostel HI. By then the Leys were poisoned. The Arrow went to work right away rounding us up and safe guarding the Conslilium in the Circle. We thought to make an offensive, or maybe gather supplies. Armstrong opened a portal. and then.." Spade coughs agian, his eyes narror in thought and concetration. "She was used, turned on us. She released things into our midst. the Circle was lost and with it most of the Awakened.

Those left gathered in a building. Something in the basement sucked up the Supernal like a vacuum. I can not tell you where it is other then near the University. Tyria. You and West had gathered information, but you fell bringing it back, West took a sentinel? and Ash to save you. Said the information was vital. I stayed a help Animus organize everyone left for a big move. I and a few others opted to stay behind and cover you escape Animus, but.."
    Spade stops. holding his head. This fucking hurt.

"I'm no hero. We ran into Tug who was turned. He slaughtered us. It couldn't have been him.. his mind. He fucking laughed as he did it. Henry's arm. Orphan, dear Lord almighty." Words hardly convey the mental images of four people eviscerated on a rain soaked rooftop. A paler faced Spade wonders if Tyria will mind if he loses that taco in her waste basket. Fuck what she thought. Here it comes.

Shaky, Spade stands again. Pulling the can with him. "Please excuse.. I... that much detail that fast.. sorry." Not such big tough guy when explaining your death are ya... Maybe if Spade shuts up they will let him go home.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Quick strokes of Tyria's pen captured words from Spade, although she didn't bother to hide the look of disappointment. So few details.

"What information did... the Magister and I gather?"
    she asks, looking up.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread