Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Show Premiere

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiled, and while the curve of her lips couldn't be seen, through the eyeholes in her mask her eyes crinkled at the corners.

"So much has happened since then" she mused softly before chuckling lightly, banishing memories and thoughts to be perused later. She leaned back and gave Ishani and approving once over, "And as then, still you are ravishing. As are you," she said turning her attention to Asa and giving him the same treatment.

She glanced around them, noting people still filing in and her posture straightened slightly in pride. "Yes it is. I am glad- I delayed so long in opening that I worried people would grow weary of the constant push backs. I ought to have known better. I hope both of you like it- you will tell me after what you thought no?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

L

"Yes, we do. Apparently there's have much to talk about." And without further ado the two of them usher James towards where the Grandfather waited.

James and the two wolves exit the Lobby

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani gives Twist a wicked grin. "Oh yes, we'll tell you what we think, no worries there. I do hope you are going to be available for.....company after the show? I would love to spend some quality time with you to properly express my opinion of the performance."

She glances around her as well and spots Harpy Stamford. She gives the woman a wave of acknowledgement before her gaze moves on through the crowd. Then she spots someone else she knows and her jaw almost hits the floor. She tries to recover her initial shock quickly before Twist can notice it.

Is that Neil? And who is that on his arm? My she is a pretty thing isn't she? Shit, I hope Twist wasn;'t expecting monogomy.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant reciprocates the firmness of grip before breaking it.

"I am, indeed. It will be something spectacular, no doubt. One could almost say 'breathless'." He chuckled at his own joke, not caring if Max found it funny. If you cannot laugh at yourself, what is the point?

"Oh, and Congratulations on your recent promotion. Mr. Culler is a good, decent man."

S
    Sandman

She unfortunately didn't have an arm to hang on tonight but then this was a Daeva kind of night and it was certain that not just anybody would do for this event. She moved through the Lobby taking in the fashions and the people showing up tonight. Noticing all of the beautiful gowns and the kind of people that she almost always enjoyed spending time and socializing with. It really was her level of society for the most part.

She wandered the crowds. She was certain others of her kind were there and just had to wander across them. She spotted Argent first and he seemed different and almost in his element compared to court as she watched him so she left him to talk and continued on. Slipping her way through the crowd until she noticed Ishani and the prince.

She approached them slowly. The petite Daeva definitely being much more subtle and subdued compared to her over the top look for Court itself. She stepped towards them slowly. working over in her mind just how to address those that she was heading towards and talking in a setting like this.

Then she got close enough to speak and spoke in the most pleasant and friendly tone she could manage.

"Mister Clarke. Madame Naetesh. It's such a pleasure to see you at such a fine event as this. This should be quite the show don't you think?"

She didn't recognize Twist and didn't realize who she was so she was hoping some kind of introduction might take place.

M
    Markos Connelly

Dirge

The blind haunt had clung tightly to Mark on the ride over while trying her best to keep her dress away from the wheel without actually being able to see where it was dangling. She had not been happy when Mark had announced that the would be riding his bike to the event. In fact she hadn't spoken to him since and she brooded silently. She had spent so much time with Mia's help getting ready and she was certain that she looked a complete mess now thanks to the wind.

After she hopped off she reached up and touched her hair making sure that it was setting right and without Mia wasn't sure that it was correct. She sighed softly giving up and just nodded as Mark asked his question. She could always get a cab ride home if she had to after the show. But she put her irritation aside determined to do her best to enjoy the show.

She imagined that there wouldn't be any other woman at the theater wearing a blindfold, however, it wouldn't be helped as she couldn't risk seeing behind a pair of glasses, so she picked a bit of green silk to match her dress to serve as a blindfold. In a clutch purse she had her folding cane.
    Mark and Dirge walk into the Theatre arm and arm. Mark looked around and shuddered for a moment as he felt all the other beast's in the room and felt his dive for cover behind the dark recesses of his brain. "Good turn out tonight..." Mark said to Dirge detecting her unhappiness. "You look really great tonight." Mark complimented as he walked the two of them across to Jayant and Max. "Mr. Nagaraj, Mr. Heinz, good to see both of you tonight."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max nods.* I'm not sure what to expect, this isn't really my forte; but it would be bad form not to come. *He laughs softly at the word of his promotion, a sort of self-depreciating chuckle.* Thank you, though personally it feels like the librarian watching the jail. But the higher ups seem to see something promising in me, so I'll do my best at it.

*Max nods to the two Kindred that come up next.* Mr Connelly, Ms Dirge; good to see you this evening. Good to know I have able company tonight. *He directs the comment to his fellow Deputy. Samantha simply remains quiet, looking down and squeezing Max's arm for dear life. She wasn't used to being around this many of Max's kind; it was all a little over whelming.*

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani turns at the sound of Cassandra's voice and smiles warmly at the other woman. "Miss Dawes so good to see you this evening." She frowns slightly as the woman had not adressed Twist. She looks back at the masked figure before her and it takes a second or two for Ishani to realize she might not know this is Twist at all. New to the domain, she may not have seen Twist before in her full masks and other matching atire.

"Cassandra, I am sure you remember Miss Twist from the other gathering?" She motions to the masked beauty before her with a smile, trying to save face for all concerned.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

S
    Sandman

Her eyes widen slightly but she quickly recovers. Nodding her head softly to Ishani quickly in thanks. Then turning towards Twist.

"Oh I am Sorry, do please forgive me. Good Evening to you Miss Twist. I didn't realize that was you. That outfit is stunning right down to the mask. A Very beautiful ensemble that you have crafted for the evening to be sure."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course, I owe you a review, don't I?" Asa asked, referring to her preview of the Court he had hosted.

He turned as he felt the other predator approach, his first instinct to tear out the weaker Beast's throat as it intruded upon them.

Instead a pleasantly social, indulgent smile curved his lips, and he nodded to the Daeva in greeting. As pleasantries were exchanged, he let his eyes wander putting faces to the other predators he felt. Eyes focused on the Reeve's tall form for a moment, both in curiosity at seeing him, and some small satisfaction that he had made the effort to appear. That done, he begins scanning the area Ishani had been looking in when something had surprised her.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 3 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread