Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Show Premiere

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 19 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa Clarke

"Oh, so you're still here?" Asa asked with a smile. "You looked like you were zoned out there for a bit."

He stopped, letting the gentle tide of guests break and crest on their stillness. He loved moments like these, the dichotomy of the Beast within and the Man without; the predator among the prey; immortals dipping their toes in the river of death surging past them to their ends of days.

A hand moved, brushing a stray lock aside from perfection, then coming to rest on the cheek.

Since when did you not argue with me?

"Of course... and the stakes?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani frowns. She wants to say something, but it would be mean or rude or........well either way it would just kill the mood and she doesn't feel like doing that. She'd been trying to curb her temper lately, more then usual. At least with Asa. He didn't do much to deserve her snippy little remarks. She'd save them for those that did.

She gives him a sly smile in response to his question. "That depends on what you want my dear."

She slides an arm around his waist. "You are the one who made the suggestion, what did you have in mind?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"How about...," Asa began, leaning over to whisper in Ishani's ear to finish the suggestion.

The Whisper
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani considers this for a few minutes before responding. She sucks at finding gifts for Twist or anyone else for that matter. And planning a party? Well maybe it will give her the chance to put those new girly skills she's been working on to the test. Why not? It can't hurt too bad, can it?

"All right, I can agree to that." She says, her tone betraying her suspicions though. "So, do you want to write down what we think the play is about and then look at them after it is done, or during intermission?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge was surprised at the news as it was confirmed by Jayant. How could he just leave like that and not even speak with her about it. "I appreciate you letting me know Jayant."

"Good evening Mister Culler," Dirge said in greeting to the man as he was pointed out. Then while listening to the conversation she was shocked at the Reeve's slip at such a public place. She let the others talk still a little unsure of herself spending time around such prominent people like the Seneschal and the Reeve in a social setting as she was used to being unnoticed and unimportant.

"I'm not sure that I had a chance to mention this, but congratulations on the acquisition, it was a most excellent job Jayant. I'm sure you will do quite well."

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff nods at the Reeve. Certainly, he didn't wish to pursue the man's mistake further. He had publicly addressed two prominent Kindred in public by their Court titles, he had been introduced as consort to the Brood, spent the better part of a month with an instrument of evil inside his head....

Things weren't looking up for Arnold politically, Heathcliff sensed. And with O-Yama gone, perhaps it was time he took a bigger role in clan affairs, lest the Nosferatu find they are united under unsatisfactory leadership...

"As well as can be expected, Mister Culler," he frowns, referring to the loss of his Paladin. "I have found much comfort in my work. And, of course, deciphering the writing of our departed doctor friend are incredibly difficult."

Turning to the Primogen, Heathcliff also acknowledges the Primogen's victory. "Indeed, it was well earned, Mister Nagaraj."

Arnold seems intrigued when Heathcliff mentions Doctor Lazarus' writings "I would be quite interested to hear the results of your research once you've finished deciphering, Mister Staley."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Thank you both, I have a lot to live up to," Jayant replies with a grin, his obvious pun too painful to quip. Nevertheless, he still attempts it.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was tempting to say he wanted to do a double-blind dead drop that was checked on the third prime day of the month. He wasn't entirely sure what the 'double blind' part meant, but he was fairly certain that they had said that in a Mamet movie.

Such a Mekhet.

"Well, I suppose,"
    he smiled. "But I need assurances you haven't been, you, know, walking around and touching things, doing that hoodoo you do."

He was obviously joking, teasing her.

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)
    Twist Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist let her head fall a fraction of an inch forward at Asa's kiss, lifting a hand in farwell to Ishani. As she watched the two of them walk away she reminded herself to keep the Daeva meeting very short indeed.

A familiar voice had her turning to see the approach of Neil with Alice on his arm. An amused smile flittered across her face for a fraction of a second. She recalled admiring Alice at a prior event and was pleased in Neil's taste. Keeping quiet she waited, wanting to see...yes, there. A brief look, and then a second one over the top of the martini glass, eyes widening in recognition- as if a lover such as Neil wouldn't recognize her she chided herself mentally.

As Neil's gaze lifted to her mask again she sought for his gaze, and when she caught it for a brief second she winked. An amused smile making her eyes dance.

"Mr. Fields- welcome. Miss. White, an absolute pleasure to meet you." Kalos said smoothly stepping forward to do to Alice exactly what the Prince had just done to Twist, a light kiss on the back of her hand.

Straightening he stepped back allowing, Victoria and Wilhelm to greet the pair.

Twist opened her mouth to reply to the query about having met before but a new, and unfamilair voice interjected. And while Twist's beast was behaving most well that one word...such a key word...snarling it lunged forward, screaming in her head to destroy the whelp before her. Twist's eyes flashed and her hand clenched briefly and she stepped forward about to say something sharp and biting to the neonate. But Victoria was Harpy for a reason and smoothly Twist was cut off. Taking a deep breath, closing her eyes against the tide of Beast that slowly receded she turned back to the group.

"Well I am accustomed to business groups attending the theater for a pleasurable evening, but rarely is the actual business talk brought up. I do hope it goes well and doesn't taint the evening's performance." She chimed in, her voice going for amused at the oh-so-slight-mishap and strange circumstances.

Page 11 of 19 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
Closed Thread