1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1006) Eternal Court I

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

As Kindred arrive at Avalon, they are discreetly met and led to the back of the club; some may recognize the area leading to rear stairs upward. New construction is apparent, as there are now stairs leading downward. The space downstairs is new, and decorated in dark, rich velvets and brocade remaining from the gothic theme. There's a coat room that will also hold one's 'unmentionables'; namely, weapons, at the foot of the stairs. There are also private areas, dark, and furnished with soft couches, as well as meeting rooms with conference tables and chairs, and an area with several televisions.

The common area circles the Court proper, and it becomes apparent that this is not decorated for a single evening. Small symbols note areas for Kindred only that branch off of the Commons, which will be necessary once those Kine privileged enough to see behind the Masquerade filter in: ghouls, herd members, or even devotees.

Asa's own herd is divided between dancing and circulating with small trays containing wine glasses, scalpels, and crimson napkins made of heavy silk. Each wears a delicate silver filigree chain with an 'AC' hanging from it.

Map & More
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge slowly and carefully made her way down the stairs into the underground. She steadied herself with her arm wrapped around Ciara's so that she would not stumble down them. In her left hand was Cerberus' lead and he kept pace perfectly at her side.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs she scanned the room with her head listening to all the sounds around her. It was very inconvenient for her to have to drop her bloodline's power to help her track sounds and she felt almost naked without it. In fact she would rather show up naked if it meant she could keep it active, but since she isn't the Prince or anyone of note there isn't much she could do about it. She concentrated on everything around her having to pay far more attention now than she had outside.

Dirge in Her Red Dress

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

A faint, deep splashing ring is heard; at it's source, Asa stands in front of Ciara's gong.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara stops at the bottom of the stairs, right by the coat room.* Ms Dirge, I am going to have to ask you to hand over any items you have to defend yourself while you are here. While not a convened Court, it is still Court and an open Elysium...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge gave a start at the sound of the gong and for a moment she looked like she was going to bolt back up the stairs. Instead she settled for clutching tightly to Ciara with a confused and concerned look on her face. She wasn't sure if the gong was a good thing or even what it meant. If there as one thing about Dirge was that she hated surprises especially since they were so hard to deal with when a person is sightless. It took her a moment to realize that Ciara had spoken to her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I checked all that in the coat room already. I am completely in your care keeper. Is the Prince present? I hear a lot of people but I don't feel anyone else but us."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara turns her head towards the sound, at the same time instinctively putting her head on top of Dirges, to reassure her. Who the hell was messing with her toy?* I'm not sure, it seems someone has found the new piece I added. *She turns to Markos, offering him Dirge's arm* Deputy, Ms Dirge, if you will excuse me a moment?

*She steps around the corner once Markos takes Dirge's arm, more than a little surprised to find Clarke there. He must have slipped in without her noticing. She bows deeply, remaining at the doorway into the Court proper.* Good evening, your Majesty... *She says in a voice just loud enough for Clarke to hear.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge never expected the woman to treat her in such a manner and was surprised by her conduct. As the woman's head leaned against Dirge's she wasn't sure if she should be offended at being treated like a child or if she should be embarrassed that the woman may be making a pass at her. The blind haunt had had quite enough of being treated like a little girl as of late. It reminded her too much of her feelings concerning her father that she had thought long burried.

As Ciara departed Dirge stood there silently and alone. She wasn't sure who all these people were, if they were servants or what. She certainly hoped that they were servants, but with all the danger she had been in lately it was easy for her imagination to get away from her and expect the worst since she was now unarmed.

For a moment Dirge considered ignoring the woman and following her, but she decided that she didn't want to get on her bad side and instead busied herself pacing off the entryway area to get a feel for the lay out of the room. Perhaps if she was more familiar with the layout of court it would help put her mind at ease.

At least it is underground, that in and of itself is reasuring in a way, she thought to herself as her fingers trailed along one of the walls and she started counting paces.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa turned, smiling. This night's theme for Asa was casual; a herringbone button down with a deep purple sweater thrown over it made him look like he had just come from a polo match, or was a Ivy Leaguer slumming. His brows furrowed slightly at Ciara's appearance.

Well. I certainly didn't think she was that emo, unless black is the new black.

He tapped the gong again, lightly, letting it ring before he spoke.

"Good evening, Keeper. You look lovely. No 'Gong' for you, tonight."

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark comes down the steps, still wearing his uniform, Black Slacks, a black shirt. He had taken off his apron. As he comes down the steps he sees Dirge walking around. Mark smiles as he walks up behind her, "Hello Lovely." Mark says sliding his hands around her waist. "Have you seen the Man yet?" Mark asked not seeing Ciara or the Prince around.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

"Oh hi Mark," she said with a smile as he wrapped his arm around her. "No the Keeper told me to wait...so I'm waiting." The blind haunt pointed off one direction as she continued, "She went that way. Someone is pounding a gong so maybe she went to check it out."

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread